alliance business academy MBA 2012

8 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi, I want to join alliance business academy. Can u please tell me how good this B-school. and how good is the placement. Also, please let me know which stream is giving good placement . Marketing or finance is the good option to take.( Am fi...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Vicky,
I have mailed you in the provided ID, please check for the same and reply me..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks for the information...it is the same as in BTM 2nd stage right,,,..i will mail u for further details..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

College is good and placement also went well this year. If you are going for management quota it could be done in some less also. For further assistance please contact vickykumarasm@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

they are telling like 1.75 lakh per semester and 6000 per year for hostel. And if management seat then 2 lakh donation..how good this college and mainly on placement..I want to know the "Alliance Business Academy" (old one)at BTM and not the one at anekkal.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dude go get some life...
alliance package is 12lakhs... go buy I20 n enjoy... u can get this piece of shit by 8 lakhs....

mr lost prophitable ..is hostel fee included in tht cheap package or not
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dude go get some life...
alliance package is 12lakhs... go buy I20 n enjoy... u can get this piece of shit by 8 lakhs....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

Please reply ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I want to join alliance business academy. Can u please tell me how good this B-school. and how good is the placement. Also, please let me know which stream is giving good placement . Marketing or finance is the good option to take.( Am final year student of B Com with Computer Application)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...