All U want to know about educational loans from SBI

6 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have started this thread so as to enable PGs to clear their doubts regarding educational loans from State Bank of India. I am an Assistant General Manager with SBI heading the Centralised Loan Processing Centre of the Bank at Bharuch....
Page 1 of 1
its ridiculous to suggest that this qualifies as advertising!! the gentleman is here to answer our queries and a large no. of students (like me) will be keen to see our queries answered here.

sir, i will be joining IIML this month. i would like to know if the loan amount exceeds 4 lacs at any point of time during the period of study will the higher rate of interest applicable be over the entire sum or only on the amount above 4 lac.

While it might not be intended to be advt, it is. KeepingYoung has clearly mentioned that he/she will answer queries only related to SBI and not banking in general. Ofcourse, KeepingYoung and PM me and clarify if need be and we can reopen the thread a general thread for loans without the SBI tag 😃
Command like a king, work like a slave.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
As far as I know, counseling of products/indirect advertising is banned on the forums. If you want to counsel for SBI's loans, contact the pagalguy's marketing team here: http://www.pagalguy.com/index.php?categoryid=18

I can hear the mods coming to lock this thread ;)

its ridiculous to suggest that this qualifies as advertising!! the gentleman is here to answer our queries and a large no. of students (like me) will be keen to see our queries answered here.

sir, i will be joining IIML this month. i would like to know if the loan amount exceeds 4 lacs at any point of time during the period of study will the higher rate of interest applicable be over the entire sum or only on the amount above 4 lac.

As far as I know, counseling of products/indirect advertising is banned on the forums. If you want to counsel for SBI's loans, contact the pagalguy's marketing team here: http://www.pagalguy.com/index.php?categoryid=18

I can hear the mods coming to lock this thread ;)

Hi All,
I have started this thread so as to enable PGs to clear their doubts regarding educational loans from State Bank of India. I am an Assistant General Manager with SBI heading the Centralised Loan Processing Centre of the Bank at Bharuch. Come on, post your queries, I am willing to field.

Regards,
KY
I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
Good Initiative,

I would be applying to US & europian B schools. I am looking for financial assistance (without colleral).... what is the maximum amount of loan can I get .... as the cos of an MBA in use is in the region of 45-75 lakhs.

Thankx
Azeem

Dear Azeem,
The loan amount u would get either with tangible collateral of full value or with suitable third party guarantee along with the assignment of future income of the student for payment of installments is above Rs. 7.50 lacs and upto Rs. 15 lacs.

For loans above Rs. 15 lacs and upto Rs. 20 lacs, tangible collateral security for full value of the loan would be required.

regards,
KY
Hi All,
I have started this thread so as to enable PGs to clear their doubts regarding educational loans from State Bank of India. I am an Assistant General Manager with SBI heading the Centralised Loan Processing Centre of the Bank at Bharuch. Come on, post your queries, I am willing to field.Regards,KY

Good Initiative,

I would be applying to US & europian B schools. I am looking for financial assistance (without colleral).... what is the maximum amount of loan can I get .... as the cos of an MBA in use is in the region of 45-75 lakhs.

Thankx
Azeem

Hi All,
I have started this thread so as to enable PGs to clear their doubts regarding educational loans from State Bank of India. I am an Assistant General Manager with SBI heading the Centralised Loan Processing Centre of the Bank at Bharuch. Come on, post your queries, I am willing to field.

Regards,
KY