all SCMHRD applicants post scores/profiles

183 Posts  ·  96 Users
About this group
Dear Friends, after the sibm debacle , I did a lot of soul searching , and read lots of posts , But i could never know where do I stand , i have seen ppl with 97 crying hoarse as to whether they will get a call or not , I want everyone to post ...
Page 1 of 19

Hello Ppl...

For those people who've got calls from any Symbiosis institute and are in Mumbai:

IMS is holding a session for all of us... at Sion centre tomorrow, 26th Jan, 2-6. You need not be an IMS student for this.

Register early to get a seat.

Regards,
Grondmaster

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
:smile:

Hey people

No need to panic .. I enquired with the ADM office here at SCMHRD , they are saying the dates/time of the GDPI would be available online by 2day evening .. ( ps :It was typo err)

So just chillax and continue with your preps ..

Best wishes 2 all ...

Dheeraj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have posted on all SCMHRd related threads
so that whichever one is any of the senior browsin he gets d message
A REQUEST to SENIORS
Site is showing 24th FEB
hope its a printin error
SENIORS pls clarify

ATB
Take Care
Varun

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Damn! SCMHRD site says that GD/PI list shall be declared on 24th Feb... 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey nikkhil,
I also have the SIBM GD/PI on 2nd @ 1 pm!
My batch is 3yB, i hope to catch up with u there;
good luck.

vivek,
wen is ur SIIB?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey nikkhil,
good luck.

same here, GD/PI on 2nd @ 1 pm...bu the batch is 3yM though...Vivek meet you over there...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
heyy..
congrats mate!!! well I got thru as well! and yeah a sincere thanx 2 u! u were the first and da last person who said ill get thru with a 114! and I did..with an sms late nite! now dats gud marketing buddy..
anyhow where ru residing? i am based at delhi..scmhrd does have a centre for gd/pi here rite? coz if it happens in pune, i might not go there ultimately..
hey u must have a call frm SIBM as well rite? wens ur interview? mine is on the 2nd at 1 pm..wat abt u?

Hey nikkhil,
good luck.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

and according to every year estimates GD and PI should be in the end of the second week of february or the beginning of the third week.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Poo radha well there is going to be a GD and PI in delhi for sure so do not be sceptical about that and as far as the venue goes most probably it will not be Indian Institute Of Social Sciences.
So wait and watch for the post which tells you the place.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello all
this is my fst post here.Finally a SCMHRD call 4me,
me a fresher from comp sci bakgrnd,avg-69%in BE.

nyone has ny idea ab the venue n date for GD/PI .
DO SCMHRD cpnduct GD at delhi.

Hey nikkhil.. sent you a PM. Forgot to tell you abt SIBM: Marcom, 4th Feb.

For All, SCM may hold a GD/PI session at other cities... don't you remember giving your options for GDΠ while filling the application online?
Mumbai's not there, being as Pune is 4 hours away by road (nearer than some areas within the city itself), but I do remember Delhi being one.

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...