All [Post] CAT 2011 [exam] Discussions

49 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
Since CAT slots of 2011 have ended , now we can post our experiences of our CAT exam freely . Also some of us have faced some wrong questions in their test slot , so they can be discussed here and can be conveyed to CAT Convener . Things we c...
Page 1 of 5
Which slot Samay?

6th Nov, Eve?

wt was d difficulty level of 6th nov eve slot?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i think 9th nov evening slot is out of the world
tough DI+LR
4 RC's :-(

ya bro i do agree with u,as those stupid rc's had questions about the tones too,tht was really tough job to accomplish..!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yeah, we should do it definitely

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
frz Says
feel the same as u....i hav chkd the rating of CL (Exam Corner 2011) of our slot .It gives 3/5 for QA .I would give it 3.5.VA i think was moderate.

Yes, I agree, there were at least two quant qs which had none of the options correct. Apart from a few sitters at the beginning, rest were tricky or very time consuming...I have seen similar comments in a prev thread also.

Puys...please comment on the Nov 16th, 2nd slot.

BTW..I have scored 95-99% in the TIME Aimcats.

yeah VA was moderate-tough and confusing,kuch bhi ho sakta hai.LR was also moderate.
QA was doable with few sitters and few tricky Q's.DI was calculative.1 Q in QA was not readable didn get wat they are asking.

Suja
2011: Rejects: XL-BM+HR,MDI,XIMB(WL-7),IIT-M(WL-31),IMT,NMAT 2012: CAT : 98.43-New IIM,NITIE(WL-13),M DI Converts:IIM Kashipur Waitlisted(Not converted)-NITIE: WL131,MDI:600+ Joined: None Epic Fail!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which slot Samay?

6th Nov, Eve?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey buddy i also gave on the same slot.some qa questions were only meant to be done by the gods.

"ITS AFTER THAT WE HAVE LOST EVERYTHING WE ARE FREE TO DO ANYTHING"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anand05infy Says
Again its subjective. Bt if u want to knw by average no. of attempts it was 6th nov evening slot. what i felt was sunday slots were on tougher side.

Dear Anand. I took my CAT in that slot. How do you know that 6th Nov has the minimum avg. no. of attempts?

PM me if you would like to discuss anything.

Regards.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who took the exam on 12th Nov morning slot?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys, I took the exam on 5 November 2011, afternoon slot. Would like to appreciate the way Prometric has conducted the exam this time with no technical glitches unlike the last time.
Found the test easier as compared to IIFT. Fingers crossed for the result.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

12th Nov morning slot out here is given as one of the toughest with an overall rating of 3.5/5 as compared to many 2,2.5 and3 throughout the other slots,predicting an ideal 38-40 attempts. But as per me, paper was on the easier side. Again people have their own perceptions.

One thing I would say, QA,if you are just too good with your calculations and can predict the answer even without calculating it you can easily manage a 25 correct attempts inthis section

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...