All Mechanical Engineers Around

5 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
HEY MECHANICOOLS HOW about starting a discussion on whatEVER subjects u consider as ur favorites? What do u think the core areas of MECHANICAL ENGG. for one to honE one's skills in while preparing for PI COULD BE ? SO gear urselves up & y...
Page 1 of 1

One of my friend is studying at IIT R...she told me that the interview is a mixed bag...technical...HR...they lay more emphasis on the Final Year project...and summer interenship...and final year subjects...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

And how about ppl expecting calls from IITs....any suggestions for them?? are they literally grilled on acads or something?? How shud one go abt it?..

I think...the first year subjects....core subjects like thermal science...management subject (if any)...and 1 or 2 of ur fav subjects...
Somebody told me that some institutes ask basic question from IC Engines...
What do u say!!

hey,
last year though i faced 5 interviews not even in one ws i really grilled on acads...but then when they asked my gav subj...i said cad/cam.....and in one interview...one interviewer really asked me "when was it invented"??/so u can see how lucky i was...

but on a more serious note...i would recommend all mech engg brush up on your basic 1st year mech engg text book...cos mostly u will either be asked abt i.c. engines or thermodynamics....

hope this helped...
ciao

HEY MECHANICOOLS

HOW about starting a discussion on whatEVER subjects u consider as ur favorites?
What do u think the core areas of MECHANICAL ENGG. for one to honE one's skills in while preparing for PI COULD BE ?
SO gear urselves up & yes my friends, lets get talkin