All Interested in Knowing about PUMBA can contact here!!

854 Posts  ·  656 Users
About this group
Hi all, U can post ur queries here regarding Department Of Management Sciences (PUMBA) University of Pune. Being an ex PUMBAITE, and a product of the 1st autonomous batch, I can answer all ur possible queries. Regards
Page 1 of 86

My CMAT score is 226, 94.6%. cat - Gen, do i stand a chance to get a call.....what is the process to apply?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mat score is accepted ? Is yes then what is the cutoff for that ? I have got 98.42 percentile in mat can I apply for pgdm in Pumba ? Nd what is the procedure to apply for that ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the median CTC?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to apply for PUMBA, with a composite score of 742, and percentile of 98.07 in december MAT,2017 can i get a call

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to apply in PUMBA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cmat 17  score 227 percentile 94.7  10th 89℅ 12th 85℅ Graduation 87 ℅(B.E) fresher Chances??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got 98.38% in cmat...any chances??

1 comment
gggghg
@gggghg  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when is the application process of clg starting???

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please post your queries on the official thread which is Join [2016-18][Official] PUMBA, Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune. MBA++ Admissions Thread on PaGaLGuY – Invitation by @spartexj http://bnc.lt/a/key_live_kbkQE6Qy8jxrhqmDfbDCClenzre7DAvJ?groupId=30937594&campaign=pgapp_share&feature=groupshare

1 comment
rahulraj304
@rahulraj304  ·  3 karma

no one is replying in that thread :/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hws the clg??? 

faculty, avg placements, exposure etc....

roi i m aware!!

Work hard & Enjoy!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...