All Bschools FEEDBACK

13 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I am starting this new thread with a view that we all can get feedback of Bschools. Ive noticed so many threads running and all are discussing same thing "curriculum , placements , fees and all". None of them is focusing on the ...
Page 1 of 2
Not it is the case with every college.

As far as know IEMR officials are very friendly and they are giving their efforts to make there students to compete in this competative world

Buddy ,

Approximately 2 hours back , you asked query on IEMR ( http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/24167-how-fms-jmet-xat-different-44.html#post2223381), and even without getting an answer to the query you have posted positives about none other than officials of the college.

Kindly refrain from such contradictory posts and post only genuine queries and answers.

Hope you take it positively
Varun
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi puys,

Most of us has joined 2010-2012 batch by now in Bschools around the country.
You can share your experiences of Orientation programme or Pre Induction programme here.

Seniors passing out can also provide some useful insights.

Looking forward for your initiative.

Thanx.

thread moved to the career discussions section.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
vish_sharma Says
Buddy they have (raipur & trichy) already got sanctioned..& dont worry they wl be in action from 2011 session.

I know, was trying to mean the same...
Life says "I am full of hardships"....I say - Bring It On
sharathchand Says
heyy i wan to know about sibm bangalore... evry1s talking about da placements but i dont think u can expect a lot for da very 1st batch... n how is da teaching der, the life der???

hi buddy,
Check out the following link...

I want to develop SIBM-B as a close alternative to IIM B in Bangalore: Pankaj Gupta, Director, SIBM-B | PaGaLGuY.com - Indias biggest website for MBA in India, International MBA, CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT

I personally feel that institute is very very good & in the comin times it wl be in top 25 bschools of india.
The infrastructure , faculty , curriculum everything is up to date.
And dont worry about placements the institute is very reputed & the deserving students will surely get desired packages n profiles.
kd will return Says
But before that be sure IIM Raipur & IIM Trichy will open up

Buddy they have (raipur & trichy) already got sanctioned..& dont worry they wl be in action from 2011 session.
Hi puys..

I gt an another sizzling news...

I gt to know from one of my link that Chandigarh is in talks with centre govt.to get an IIM.

If gt sanctioned then declaration may come by year end or by the start of next year.

And ya few more IIM's and IIT's are expected to come up too.

But before that be sure IIM Raipur & IIM Trichy will open up
Life says "I am full of hardships"....I say - Bring It On

heyy i wan to know about sibm bangalore... evry1s talking about da placements but i dont think u can expect a lot for da very 1st batch... n how is da teaching der, the life der???

Hi puys..

I gt an another sizzling news...

I gt to know from one of my link that Chandigarh is in talks with centre govt.to get an IIM.

If gt sanctioned then declaration may come by year end or by the start of next year.

And ya few more IIM's and IIT's are expected to come up too.

HI Puys another Bschool update.
The hot news is that ISB & NMIMS both are coming up with their campuses in Chandigarh region.
(Most of you may know this but im equipping you with some more information)

ISB - Mohali
Campus area : 70 Acres
Expect to start its first session by 2012
Funded By : Max group founder and chairman Analjit Singh, Bharti group CMD Sunil Bharti Mittal, Atul Punj of Punj Lloyd and the Munjals of Hero group
Courses : The Mohali campus is envisaged to have 4 institutes focused on specific verticals.
Max India Institute of Health Care Management
Bharti Insititute of Public Policy.
The BML Munjal Institute for Manufacturing Excellence and Innovation
The Punj Lloyd Institute for Physical Infrastructure Management.

MIT Sloan School of Management will support ISB to develop these institutes.

Narsee Monjee - Chandigarh
Campus Area : 25 Acres
Expect to start session by 2012

Currently the land allocated to both institutes is lying vacant. And no activity has started as yet. Both these institutes are going to rock. And you can expect huge packages as this area is going to be highly devloped and lot of companies are already setting thr offices in the city. Moreova the region has lot of potential.

Companies already present in this region are : Dell , Quark (city), IBM , INfy , Airtel , DLF , Allengers etc