All Bangloreans...need some help!!

9 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
hey guyss.. I just completed my Msc in computer science from gujarat university,ahmedabad. Since there are scarce chances in gujarat, m planning to come to b'lre in at max couple of weeks time. so i wanted to know a few things ...
Page 1 of 1
Suddenly I'm seeing this post. Anyways you can check up on :

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=2683

Also, I am uploading some files, hope this of use. Anyone else landing in Blore for a job can PM me and I will give my contact no.

BTW Nothinless, don't thank me...........anything for a fellow barodian :D

Arun

hey Arun buddy...thxx a lott ..and gr8 to knw ur from baroda..:D

but ive changed the plan and m already in pune

hehe..ne wez nice meeting ya arun..:)

bbye...tc...

maunang:)
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Suddenly I'm seeing this post. Anyways you can check up on :

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=2683

Also, I am uploading some files, hope this of use. Anyone else landing in Blore for a job can PM me and I will give my contact no.

BTW Nothinless, don't thank me...........anything for a fellow barodian :D

Arun

India's fastest growing GMAT & GRE Test Prep Company: http://crackverbal.com
tycoon Says
Hey Man, 6 months work ex. before CAT'04? U gotta speed up man, My suggestion would be that, u start looking for job consultants here in Bangalore, (the best way would be to ask ur friends if they know some good ones here). Btw, have u joined any coaching class?. as far as I know, no coaching class gives centre change, so may be u can join coaching class in bangalore only.

he naimesh..i know i gotta speed up...but m caught up here in baroda.. 😞

regarding coaching institue..i do not think joining any this year.I took CAT03. Average performance...95%...so i think this time i shall b doing by myself...ofcourse ill b takin up simcats..

thx naimesh..:)

Hey Man, 6 months work ex. before CAT'04? U gotta speed up man, My suggestion would be that, u start looking for job consultants here in Bangalore, (the best way would be to ask ur friends if they know some good ones here). Btw, have u joined any coaching class?. as far as I know, no coaching class gives centre change, so may be u can join coaching class in bangalore only.

heyy thxxx arthi, buckwas and govar..

it seems need to b there for atleast 2-3 mnths..

lets c..coz my motive is to get 6 mnths work extillCAT'04..

thxx again...

Please pour in with other details if possible...:)

Hey man... as many stated before, come here with a flexible mindset, there are a lot of companies opening up here... what pune, what california??? software job, come here... LOL ...

Most importantly, stay with a friend, and probably with one who lends his bike very often.. things are damn costly here, and buses are real bad for commutation, i.e if manage to find out where it goes..

Whats ur profile like?

I second tht, maunang...

There r lot of openings in B'lore... but u need to come with a more flexible mindset, in relation to ur sphere of work as well as the quality/image of the company u get thru... again the time frame shud also b at least 2-3 months...

ATB d00d...

hi maunang
if ur looking for a s/w pgmr's job then blore is better than pune. they r many small/medium , upcoming s/w firms that u can apply to. 1 month will not b enough..b in blore for @ 3/4 months minimum and if u try hard ull surely get a job..all the best..arthi

hey guyss..

I just completed my Msc in computer science from gujarat university,ahmedabad.

Since there are scarce chances in gujarat, m planning to come to b'lre in at max couple of weeks time.

so i wanted to know a few things

1)what the scenario of java/jsp thingy in b'lore

2)whats the scope for freshers like me

3)are there gud local firms apart from big names?

4)approx how much time do i need to b there...1 mnth??

5) Also, if any one has idea as to b'lorez better than pune or vice versa??

please guys...quick response will be appreciated..

thx in advance...maunang:)

P.S salary is n criteria...just ned to get some work ex before CAT'04..dats the sole motive.