All Aspirants of IBS Hyderabad - Shoot your questions here

492 Posts  ·  827 Users
About this group
Hi all, Shoot all your queries on IBS (ICFAI Business School), Hyderabad here. I would be happy to help you.
Page 1 of 50

Hello everyone, I believe everyone has been in this situation before or going to be a part of it soon. Please help me get my degree. I promise it won't take more than 5 minutes and I give you assurance on anonymity and confidentiality. Link : https://forms.gle/CHgw4thH1uC8Hvxi7 Just like my study on something related to "Sahi Hai" most of our cricketers have also given an affirmation about it :):) If you have figured it out then please fill the form and if not then fill the form to know about it and help a student out!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which IBS Campus is comparatively better - IBS Kolkata or IBS Bangalore?? Do let me know guys.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What's the next step after paying the admission fees and getting the acknowledgement receipt? I converted IBS Hyderabad (91.75 %ile) and was hoping to get an update soon.

1 comment
Rish4
@Rish4  ·  110 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anybody received any update regarding their campus transfer application?

1 comment
Rish4
@Rish4  ·  110 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my percentile is 75.002 

I have got gurgaon campus

any chances of getting mumbai or hyderabad campus?

1 comment
Rish4
@Rish4  ·  110 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I applied for Ph.D in Marketing & Strategy in IBS. Got shortlisted for the second round scheduled in 3rd week of March. I would be really grateful if someone suggests how to prepare for the presentation & interview. What questions can I expect in interview?

1 like1 comment
WonderMaggi
@WonderMaggi  ·  1 karma

All the best. I am not sure how it is for Ph.D. However, for us apply to MBA it was decent, they were friendly. Asked me a couple of GK questions and on my work experience. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I got 81 percentile in selection process and got Bangalore campus. Is there any chance for getting into IBS Hyderabad?

2 likes6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Rish4
@Rish4  ·  110 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
spal2021
@spal2021  ·  0 karma

@Jesuisatyajit Which one is preferably better - IBS Kolkata or IBS Bangalore?? Can you please let me know?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello IBS Aspirants, Any questions you have, related to admission, Acads, Placement, Skills, Internships, Campus Life just drop a text at 9999033989 on WhatsApp, I Would love to help you all
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Jesuisatyajit
@Jesuisatyajit  ·  11 karma

Sorry no scholarship in my knowledge

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jesuisatyajit

Yes you can get the refund whenever you want and in loan yes you can connect to me, will tell you how to

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to check results the link in the site is just sendind me back to the site :(

1 like1 comment
Jesuisatyajit

Please check, there might be an issue from server end. Also connect with counsellor regarding the same

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys my percentile is 69.25. Can you guys tell me what can I expect is there any chances of ibs hydrabad or mumbai for me?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Jesuisatyajit

Sorry, Hyderabad will not be possible, For Mumbai you will be in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
garvsethi10
@garvsethi10  ·  13 karma

No chance for IBS hyderabad but for IBS mumbai you might make it through.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...