All about IIM Bangalore ===> Post here

20 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi all, All u want to know about IIMB which we student can get info about will be provided here.... post ur queries here.... I hope to see majority of junta at IIMB next year.... IIMB rocks... :: :: :: Regards Mohit
Page 1 of 2
somname Says
can u tell me wat is the limit for eligibility for the lateral placements program?? i know it is 22 months for IIMC, but can't seem to find nething about this on the other institutes' sites...

its 22 months here also....
njoy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can u tell me wat is the limit for eligibility for the lateral placements program?? i know it is 22 months for IIMC, but can't seem to find nething about this on the other institutes' sites...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Umax Says
Can you please elaborate on the same Sir... The results are about to come... WHEN???????

sorry if i sounded too early on results... i meant to say that results will be out in 15-20 days... so chillax....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
monuguru Says
cool... hold on to your nerves.... the results are just about to come...

Can you please elaborate on the same Sir... The results are about to come... WHEN???????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Well a little late on this thread. Hope i am not intruding monu.I personally don't have great BE acads but with an overall 99.85% . But as is common with IIM'S the selection procedure is a well hidden secret.

p.s:There seems to be so little talk about IIM Bangalore

cool... hold on to your nerves.... the results are just about to come...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
deepu Says
Hi Mohit, although i knew the criteria for final selections change every year but are the guyz having bad acads..r at a big disadvantage??(like for A). what range of CAT score do you think will offset it??

Well a little late on this thread. Hope i am not intruding monu.I personally don't have great BE acads but with an overall 99.85% . But as is common with IIM'S the selection procedure is a well hidden secret.

p.s:There seems to be so little talk about IIM Bangalore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
deepu Says
Hi Mohit, although i knew the criteria for final selections change every year but are the guyz having bad acads..r at a big disadvantage??(like for A). what range of CAT score do you think will offset it??

have 99.5 + percentiles....
i have a friend with ordinary BE score but then he got 99.93 in CAT and all six calls...
but again as i said no fixed formula
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am BA with Economics but have done 12th in Science streme with PCM.

And I have a crush for Operations, Quant. Research, Systems etc. "For Engineers only" kind of areas. Can you tell me about how non-B.Tech/non-B.Sc. students are performing in such areas & which kind of job profiles are they getting?? Do they get more hard core tech. oriented profiles like a B.Tech+MBA would get or do the get just Marketing of Techno products kind of supporting profiles only ???

For this give me time and once i am back at college will get back with app ans
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am BA with Economics but have done 12th in Science streme with PCM.

And I have a crush for Operations, Quant. Research, Systems etc. "For Engineers only" kind of areas. Can you tell me about how non-B.Tech/non-B.Sc. students are performing in such areas & which kind of job profiles are they getting?? Do they get more hard core tech. oriented profiles like a B.Tech+MBA would get or do the get just Marketing of Techno products kind of supporting profiles only ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...