Air Gun Shooting

63 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Hi guys, If you ever wanted to do something different and did not know where to start, you are reading the right thread. Of all the different things that you can do shooting is one (the one with the gun and the camera). Andarapradesh Sports au...
Page 1 of 7

hi sujoy,

it is against the rules of pg to be giving out personal information like mobile numbers and email-id. use private messaging for the same. kindly edit your post asap.

cheers n regards

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Could you please tell me, is there any academy in Pune so that I can learn shooting there.

Hey everybody, Prithvi here, just bumped in this site by chance, its quite intresting, esp about air rifle shooting, i am kinda intrested in this sport and also have an airrifle which i do practice twice in a week, wld like to know how to register in MRA, and would be really glad to share info about guns, photography, adventure sports as wellllll................................ and biking expeditions...........
I wld like to know where i cld get to buy a good air rifle..........any help is always invited....
Well i am doing my MBA, and just gone to the final year..........

Livin life on the edge......is what i belive in...........

Enjoy life..................

HI sniper,
you can go to MRA office which is at WOrli sea face, your lifetime member ship will cost you Rs 15 K and yuo can use the guns there on rent, firearms will be rented at @2 to 3 k. As far as buying a gun is concerned do not hurry. take some time you will come to know @it at the range.TC and bye
NSG90 Says
hey its good news u r in mumbai man . meet me also sometime . it will be nice to see u in person might even join with u ruia college firing range ? what do u say? hit me back .

Hey Hi NSG90,
I am new to mumbai and I am totally unaware of the range in Ruia college.How do I become a member and all yaar. I was planning to take membership of MRA in worli Sea face.

It is nice to see so many of you interested in the sports of shooting.

To get all your queries resolved, visit Indians For Guns - Index

hey its good news u r in mumbai man . meet me also sometime . it will be nice to see u in person might even join with u ruia college firing range ? what do u say? hit me back .
I have booked my slot for Jul 28. I am planning to shift to Hyd. sometime in Aug or Sept..will definitely meet you and Tandav for learning more about Air Gun Shooting .

Stigmatic.

HI guys, I have shifted to Mumbai now. Its really mixed emotions for me because I had to leave HYD just when i was planning to buy my gun and start up with my 10 meter seriously.My new job in mumbai does not permit me to even think of shooting.
Sigmatic i guess we'll meet in Mumbai sometime....
I'll drop in more often.
see you guys.
tc

hi guys what happened no post ? so many days of dormancy. anyaways keep it alive . i have been busy with my colllege hence not been able to post but here and there i will post some msgs . so see u guys around .

Hey everybody, Prithvi here, just bumped in this site by chance, its quite intresting, esp about air rifle shooting, i am kinda intrested in this sport and also have an airrifle which i do practice twice in a week, wld like to know how to register in MRA, and would be really glad to share info about guns, photography, adventure sports as wellllll................................ and biking expeditions...........
I wld like to know where i cld get to buy a good air rifle..........any help is always invited....
Well i am doing my MBA, and just gone to the final year..........

Livin life on the edge......is what i belive in...........

Enjoy life..................

hi! guys !

i m back from the past.i was undergoing physiotherapy on my hand so not being able to type but hey guys what happened suddenly all steam left out of the thread nonbody talkin about any new topic regardin guns?
let it be hey all u guys best of luck for ur GMAT exams hope u all come out with flying colors.........