AIMCATs 2012 PDFs : Repository

13 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
I am starting this Thread as many PUYs told me to do so, to have a separate Thread with all the AIMCATs in a PDF form being posted as and when they are out. So here it is with the PDFs of the AIMCATs. I will attach the PDFs here whenever they...
Page 1 of 2
CATtch2011 Says
chill dude, what i mean is that this is against the rules of pagalguy forums. I don't have any doubts about the purpose of this thread. but download all the material asap. as this thread will be closed, once the Mods find it out. They have done it before, when somebody posted materials.

I have left a PM to the MODs and if they find it against the rules, they will close it. 😃
No fool like an old fool. http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/pagalguy-dream-team-2012-t-83955/p-3594200/r-4344097
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Ok sir, point noted 😃 btw I am a TIME student 😉 so need for me to download the material

So u mean to say u never watched a movie by downloading or on a pirated CD;)

All I am saying is that there is tons of study material available on net which people download for free, m sure the source of that material is also some institute like TIME. The main purpose of this thread is to help fellow puys in whatever ways possible and I guess this thread satisfies the purpose.

Feel free to Groan if u like cause only 8 days left for Groaning ;)

There are certain channels to share institute mocks.I would urge estallar to put a signature which will take user to the free pdf's.Upload in scribd or anywhere else but please don't share it here.You will be unecessarily banned.

Now if you find this unjustifiable,try searching for free institute pdf's right here in pagalguy,you will get none.Only free complementary one's are available.And i'm sure aimcat,simcats,cl and others have started releasing pdf's much ago.

-From a dedicated pg user.Feel free to differ as only 8 days are left .
one more time to prove

All I am saying is that there is tons of study material available on net which people download for free, m sure the source of that material is also some institute like TIME. The main purpose of this thread is to help fellow puys in whatever ways possible and I guess this thread satisfies the purpose.

Feel free to Groan if u like cause only 8 days left for Groaning ;)

chill dude, what i mean is that this is against the rules of pagalguy forums. I don't have any doubts about the purpose of this thread. but download all the material asap. as this thread will be closed, once the Mods find it out. They have done it before, when somebody posted materials.
CATtch2011 Says
Isnt this against the rules? Those who have not joined the AIMCAT test series, will also get the papers for free.

Feel free to Groan if u like cause only 8 days left for Groaning 😉
prats_kill Says
hey man I think in the 1320 solution u have uploaded the question paper again... Thx 4 d aimcat collection though!!

Done the Corrections...!! Thanks! :)

CATtch2011 Says
Isnt this against the rules? Those who have not joined the AIMCAT test series, will also get the papers for free.

I don't know much about it. If it will be against the rules, I guess Moderators will reach up and close this thread. I was asked by many to mail the papers and that was becoming a tedious task so I made this thread.
No fool like an old fool. http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/pagalguy-dream-team-2012-t-83955/p-3594200/r-4344097
AIMCAT 1317

--- snipped ---

Cut Off Marks:

Section I : 41.38
Section II: 35

Overall : 99.76

Any score above 112 will fetch you 99+ Percentile.
AIMCAT 1318

Cut Off Marks:

Section I : 26
Section II: 29

Overall : 73 marks.

Any score above 82 will fetch you 99+ percentile.

hey man I think in the 1320 solution u have uploaded the question paper again... Thx 4 d aimcat collection though!!

AIMCAT 1318

--- snipped ---

Cut Off Marks:

Section I : 26
Section II: 29

Overall : 73 marks.

Any score above 82 will fetch you 99+ percentile.