AIMCAT 2017 - Discussion

95 Posts  ·  719 Users
About this group

This group is to discuss the strategies and cut-offs to TIME's AIMCAT 2017 series

Page 1 of 10

Any IIM call holder who can buy AIMCAT series at discount and sell it to me on commission? Get in touch at palakisdbest@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. Which are the aimcats you guys found at par of cat level. Please help. As i want to take those today.

B.sc M.sc statistics PGDBA '16 Interview :(  CAT 17 93.82 :( :( Calls:IMIs Converted all calls.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

High quality sectional test is not coming ....!!! Any help?

Converts: L,NITIE,IIMU. WL-IIMK,IIMRanchi,IIMTrichy Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are
2 comments
aman_jain13
@aman_jain13  ·  147 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gaurav_72
@gaurav_72SJMSOM, IIT Bombay  ·  691 karma

@YL007 coming for me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where can i get all aimcat ansers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone, who want to sell AIMCAT test series? Inbox me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all 

help needed i found aimcat 1805 very diffcultwhat other aimcats are of this level? as I want to skip them at this moment so kindly help me take an account (menton past aimcats too as I am just going to start taking aimcats

thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just bought the AIMCAT Basic version. I don't have access to the old mocks as it is saying my login ID is not valid. I cannot access the sectional tests for the same reason. Can Anyone help? 

1 comment
Rush14
@Rush14  ·  0 karma

@surjasamanta which are the aimcats mock numbers do you get in the basic version ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just bought the AIMCAT Basic version. I don't have access to the old mocks as it is saying my login ID is not valid. I cannot access the sectional tests for the same reason. Can Anyone help?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ims all mocks proctored/unproctored series for CAT(worth 4k) Anyone who wants to buy at a takeway price,ping me!! 

CAT18-99(99.7/98/93)|| CAT17- 98.9(97 each)-Call/Converts-'I' and below || CAT16- 97.22(98.6/72/98)
1 comment
Notoriyea
@Notoriyea  ·  1 karma

Im interested to buy the proctored ones

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ready to share all the simcats and aimcats and online portals, message me if anyone interested.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Notoriyea
@Notoriyea  ·  1 karma

@meenakshi.n0101 Please let me know about the prices regarding aimcat on 9537295092

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rush14
@Rush14  ·  0 karma

I am also interested in aimcat test series please let me know if is still available and the price on 9930274541

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...