AIMCAT 1619(Paper and Pencil) : Scores and Discussion

48 Posts  ·  238 Users
About this group

Puys post your scores and queries related to Aimcat 1619 here.

Page 1 of 5

Where i can find pdf of this AimCat or is there any google drive where all aimcats are uploaded ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello I scored OA116. How much percentile would have I got?

1 comment
shubham1110
@shubham1110  ·  63 karma

on the basis of ur overall score your rank would have been around750 out of 12000+ test takers that might have given you 93+ percentile approximately

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PLease upload the pdf for the same 😃

1 comment
q912
@q912  ·  17 karma

can you share any google link containing all time aimcats in pdf format ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I guess they haven't uploaded results of non-TIME students. Can anyone please let me know how much %ile would i have got for the below mentioned score.

QA-79

VA-48

OA-127

@GodFather CAT 2016: 98.87 Converts- IIM K,MDI,MICA, XIMB,SIBM Pune,IMT-G,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I appeared for the Free AIMCAT 1619. This was my first mock test ever and I went in with absolutely no preparation.

I scored 58 in QA and 53 in VA (OA 111) and a 92 percentile OA.

If I give CAT preparation only 1 hour each day, can move to 180+ (99+) in 3 months time? Also, I don't think I will have time or energy to take multiple test series. I am only going to stick with one centre. Is that a good strategy? If I do take up TIME, apart from the test series, I only intend to practise QA from Nishit Kumar Sinha's book. Is anyone here following that book too?

Thanks in advance.

1 comment
skd705
@skd705  ·  46 karma

Yes, you can move to 99+, along with 1 hr study each day...One mock CAT per week is recommended and in the last 1 month Analysis of all the mocks and various test taking strategies would be great!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QA- 99.93%ile

VA - 97.81%ile

OA- 99.91% (AIR-11) 😁

CAT' 14 - 96.60%ile, Joined : MDI-IM
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ankit4691
@ankit4691  ·  0 karma

Must be 99.8+ only..I have got 99.91 at 192 marks(124+68).

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
q912
@q912  ·  17 karma

can you share any google link containing all time aimcats in pdf format ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QA - 28/31

VA - 22/28

OA - 141

AIR 210 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How does one score 241 :O 

Astounded.🙏

CAT14 : 98.29 Converts: New IIMs, NITIE, MDICAT15:93.89 IIFT:99.15 NMAT:99.214 MICA:GE/PI Call
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
shashank3012
@shashank3012  ·  81,704 karma

Not TIME faculty thankfully 😉 241 is me.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
fantasticabhi
@fantasticabhi  ·  51 karma

Amazing man!!! Please don't attempt CAT this year 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I scored 97.5 %ile in AIMCAT 1619. However i am curious that does CAT have the same level of difficulty as this AIMCAT had? if yes, what %ile can i expect in CAT? ( based on previous analysis of AIMCAT performers)

CAT 15 - 98.17 . Hopeful for I/K/MDI/IITB/IIFT
2 comments
shashank3012
@shashank3012  ·  81,704 karma

To be frank, no. This was probably a notch below what CAT would be. If it were a serious test, you would have probably seen more people above 200. Off topic, but with the recent reports (however vague and pointless) in the media, it would be a good idea to take a few tough tests as well (something on the lines of say a bulls eye). And I firmly believe that if someone is consistently scoring above 95 in aimcats/simcats/cl mocks with balanced sectionals, s/he stands a very good chance to cross at least 99 in the actual test. Rest depends on your performance on the Day.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
fantasticabhi
@fantasticabhi  ·  51 karma

@shashank3012  what do you mean by this not being a serious test? Don't you think most of the serious candidates would have surely attempted this one as we are already nearing June end? This was my first mock of the season as well. Also, even I believe the real CAT would surely be one or two notches higher in difficulty level.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Result not being displayed despite the fact that I gave the test. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

CAT '15- 96.73 IIFT '15- 98.57, Calls- IIM A, IIFT, SP Jain, MDI, IIM S, New IIMs 
11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
gaurav.vicky92
@gaurav.vicky92  ·  0 karma

yes I too appeared in aimcat 1619 but didn't got my result till now..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shukla.srimoy
@shukla.srimoy  ·  0 karma

It's the same for me and most of my friends here  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...