AIMCAT 1608N- Scores and Discussions

69 Posts  ·  341 Users
About this group

Discuss your scores and doubts.

Page 1 of 7

a book has 120 pages. a certain number of consecutive leaves are torn from the book. The sum of the page numbers on the remaining pages is 6215. The number of leaves which can be torn from the list can be at most !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If n > 5, then find the remainder when 7n − 6n(3n − 2) − 7 is divided by 216.

????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What would be my percentile in AIMCAT 1608N, If I got a total of 107 ?

I took it through "Missed AIMCATs" Section!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Two persons, Rakesh and Ramesh, are standing in a flat playground such that the distance between them is 10 m. Further, Rakesh, who is facing North, is standing to the West of Ramesh, who is facing South. Whenever Rakesh walks, he always takes either a left turn or a right turn only after walking for exactly 5 m and whenever Ramesh walks, he always takeseither a left turn or a right turn only after walking for exactly 10 m. They do not necessarily start walking at the same time or walk at the same speed.

1)

If Rakesh has taken three turns and Ramesh has taken two turns, then what is the maximum possible distance (in m) between them? 

Enter your answer as a decimal value, rounded off to two decimal places.

2)

DIRECTIONS for questions 58 to 60: Select the correct alternative from the given choices. 

If Rakesh and Ramesh start walking at the same time and Rakesh walks at half the speed of Ramesh, what is the minimum total number of turns (by both of them combined) after which they can meet?

3)

If Rakesh and Ramesh met after Rakesh took seven turns, what is the minimum possible number of turns that Ramesh could have taken?

DIRECTIONS for questions 58 to 60: Select the correct alternative from the given choices. 

If Rakesh and Ramesh walked a distance of 30 m combined, what is the maximum possible distance between them?

4)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone please send me the PDFs of AIMCAT 1608

Email: vivek19912008@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If n > 5, then find the remainder when 7n − 6n(3n − 2) − 7 is divided by 216.

????

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
junkermat
@junkermat  ·  0 karma

yes 209. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
chakuli29
@chakuli29  ·  0 karma

Elaborate plzplz

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If the length and the breath of a rectangle ABCD are in the ratio 3 : 2, then find the measure of the acute angle between the diagonals of the rectangle. 
some1 plz elaborate 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Let (3 + 2)6 = I + f, where I is the integral part and f the fractional part. Find the value of. 

2 comments
chakuli29
@chakuli29  ·  0 karma

Let (3 + 2)6 = I + f, where I is the integral part and f the fractional part. Find the value of.(1/1-f)-f.logic plz??????

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
chakuli29
@chakuli29  ·  0 karma

PLPL

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If x and y are natural numbers, then find the number of ordered pairs (xy) which satisfy the equation 3x − 7y = 20 and the inequality x + y ≤ 30.

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
john1237ec
@john1237ec  ·  0 karma

same .....3x=30-7y.....x=3,y=3...x=10,y=0 not a soln... so only 1 soln

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
krish3702
@krish3702  ·  0 karma

Well if you will eliminate y then you will get 10x = 20 + 7*c where c is value less than 30 or 30,,

Now x will be integral value only if RHS will be multiple of 10, so we can put c = 30 or 20 or 10.. but not 0 or less as we want natural number. Therefore, ans is 3

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just gave a test in missed aimcat section. but unable to see the solution. When solution will appear?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...