AIMCAT 1605N: Inv-OL : 23rd Oct'15 to 26th Oct'15

28 Posts  ·  411 Users
About this group

Please post your scores here

Page 1 of 3

I gave 1605 as a missed aimcat and got the following : Va : 37 Di lr : 50 Qa : 37 OA : 124 What could have been my percentile ??

1 like1 comment
sumitzzr
@sumitzzr  ·  0 karma

99😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Que. No. 49-51 approach plz?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In DI 41-43, the figure have incomplete data as per the solution given. TIME should really avoid such mistakes.

"There is no creature on Earth half so terrifying as a truly just man" "Victory is in Preparation" "All roads lead to Entropy"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In 1605 DI-LR section, in Q#65, the number of draws can be at most 49, right? (Even though it's not in the options)

In the solutions also, after the 7 decisive matches, the scores were different from one another. Only to make the top team's score minimum (for Q#66), they made the 8th match a decisive one. 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

99.84 in CAT'15; 99.71 in XAT'15; GEM (ISM-D, 2012), PGP-IIM Calcutta
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAT 14: 93.65 %ile CAT 15: 95.36 %ile CAT 16: 99.39 %ile XAT 17: 95.58 :/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there a group for 1604??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any info whether 1604 is in new pattern or not?

If one has the belief one can see the road to success.
1 comment
drd07
@drd07  ·  0 karma

New pattern

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has anyone seen the mock cat? 24 rc questions?? does it reflect the true nature of cat?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
talapat24p
@talapat24p  ·  50 karma

yup...it seems quite strange!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
talapat24p
@talapat24p  ·  50 karma

but i like the pattern :p 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seeing the huge popularity of the Indian Premier League (IPL) tournament, the All India Football Federation started an Indian Football League (IFL) tournament, to give impetus to the sport in the country. Eight clubs representing eight cities of the country participate in the inaugural tournament, which comprises three stages. The first stage, called the group stage, is a double round-robin stage, i.e., a stage in which every team plays exactly two matches against each of the other teams. If any match in this stage ends as a draw, both the teams get one point each. Otherwise, the winning team gets three points and the losing team gets no points. If, at the end of the group stage, two or more teams end up with the same number of points, goal differences (goals scored - goals conceded) will be applied to determine their placings. Assume that no two teams end up with the same goal difference. At the end of this stage, the top four teams, in terms of the points scored, would advance to the second stage, i.e., the semifinals. The winners of the semifinals would advance to the third stage, i.e., the finals. The winner of the finals is the champion of the tournament. It is ensured that there are no draws in the second and the third stages

Q-It is known that 'Maratha Stallions', a Pune based club, made it to the semi-finals. The minimum possible points obtained by 'Maratha Stallions' at the end of the group stage are

a)8 b)10 c)11 d)12

Why is answer not 12??????

1 comment
sawan1994
@sawan1994IIM Calcutta  ·  1,060 karma

Let us 1st team won 14 matches 2nd won 12 3rd team 10 matches.4th to 8th all lost these 6 matches 2 with 1st 2nd and 3rd.All the other matches were draw

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why aren't the solutions uploaded yet? 

99.84 in CAT'15; 99.71 in XAT'15; GEM (ISM-D, 2012), PGP-IIM Calcutta
2 comments
john1237ec
@john1237ec  ·  0 karma

aa gaya bhai ... just check it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
TheEnvingineer