AIMCAT 1515: Scores And Discussion ~ ( Don't Open Unless Attempted )

103 Posts  ·  438 Users
About this group
Got up at 5am today for this Aimcat :stuck out tongue: I think something is wrong with my preparation or my calibre is too poor for CAT. OA=55 even when quant was easy. English seems easy and I get all emotional and end up answering more questio...
Page 1 of 11

Can anyone help me to understand question no, 31 to 35 of

AIMCAT 1515 N..its a DI question -Scatter graph ..change in sales and expenses of nine companies...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

.International Monetary Fund is headquartered at:

Washington

New York

Geneva

Paris

1 comment
pulkit_malik
@pulkit_malik  ·  2,660 karma

geneva

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Choose the best alternative which is grammatically correct.

The closing of small, inexpensive hospitals while large expensive hospitals remain open seems a luxury that we can no longer afford in order to maintain them.

1. seems to emphasize luxury over economy, which we can no longer afford.
  2. seems to be a waste of valuable resources.
  3. seems a luxury we can no longer afford.
  4. seems too luxurious to be any longer affordable.

2 comments
pulkit_malik

1?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pulkit_malik

Oa?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Winston Churchill tapped peoples support in his implementation......

Q91....should the statement structuring not be so : 'Winston Churchill tapped "into" people's support in his implementation....'

Its not about the tournament, its about the dedication!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey !I think there is something wrong with the timer in AIMCAT.Any body felt so? AIMCAT 1515 QA:33 VA:77 OA:110

1 comment
sanju1992
@sanju1992  ·  2 karma

yes...I got much more time than the scheduled time...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the official thread for AIMCAT 1515-N ??

GEM, Cat %le - 97.13. Final Converts- MDI Gurgaon PGPM, NMIMS MBA Core, XLRI Global,all New IIMS PGPM
1 comment

Consider two figures A and C that are defined in the coordinate plane.each figure represents the graph of a certain function: A: |x|-|y|=a

C: |x|=c

If a=2 and c= 5,find the area of the region enclosed by A and C

4 comments32 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

A function f(x) is defined for a real variable x as ,f(x)=max(3x+8,25-4x,12-x). The min possible value of f(x) is

-infinity
23/3
107/7
2 comments31 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

CAT 2014: Important dates

MBA aspirants will have to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) for the session 2014 on either of the two days - November 16 and November 22.

The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) - Indore will conduct the exam this year. The registration process will start August 06 onwards.

Important Dates
Date of commencement of online registration:  August 6, 2014 (Wednesday)
Last date of registration: September 30, 2014 (Tuesday)
Download of Admit Card: October 16, 2014 (Thursday)
CAT exam dates (forenoon and afternoon sessions): November 16, 2014 (Sunday) and November 22, 2014 (Saturday)
Tentative dates for Results: Third week of December 2014

for know about various b school notification and examination for 2015-17,2015-16 please follow here

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/b-school-exam-notification-for-the-batch-of-2015-17-2015-16-28634562

2013calls:dsm(dtu),fms(bhu),iifm,bits pilani,nits except Durgapur ,rgipt, pondicherry university. 2014 calls till now: IIM Kashipur, IIM Raipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Tiruchirappalli & IIM Udaipur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does any one have pdf of CL/TIME/IMS mocks of this yr.ie 2014-15Then please post it in google drive and share the link.thanks

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
sagar_madhupada
@sagar_madhupada  ·  0 karma

@robinhood well thank u buddy for your work great work,highly appreciable . I would like to associate up with and even try to help u pool up these papers,any way to contact  u buddy ??? ur mail id or something.... did u subscribe for that 999 /- package which offers all these mock tests??? by iim c guys??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sagar_madhupada
@sagar_madhupada  ·  0 karma

and a doubt if we subscribe the link will ur updates come to my drive direct??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...