AIMCAT 1504-New: Scores And Discussion ~ (Invigilated: Oct 26-Nov 2, 2014)

75 Posts  ·  441 Users
About this group

TIME's mock CAT

Page 1 of 8

Has 1504 appeared in Missed Aimcats for anyone yet? Thanks

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

39.Two vessels, A and B, contain equal quantities of a solution of milk and water. The concentration of milk is the same in both A and B. If eight litres of the solution from A is replaced with pure milk, then the concentration of milk in A becomes twice of what it was initially. If 16 litres of the solution from B is replaced with pure milk, then find the ratio of the final concentration of milk in B to the initial concentration of milk in B.a)2.5 b)3 c)3.5 d)4 e)Cannot be determined

ANS: B)3

EXPLAIN THE SOLN

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please mail the solutions? PDF can be saved in "View/Print AIMCAT Solutions" section. It would be a great help 😃

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QA Q 18 to 21.

Starting with Q18, how does A have a better rank than I?

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody has any link for any of the TIME's AIMCATS??i am a non time students...wanted to attempt sum aimcats to see the pattern...cud anybody help..

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

in question 46 , angle BOC=180- angle A....ye kaise aaya

But I would walk 500 miles.. and I would walk 500 more. CET'15 99.993
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the 16th question, where a program is written, if the remainder is not 0, then shouldn't the value of t be t=t+1 according to the solution prodvided? in the question it's given as t=i+1...

But I would walk 500 miles.. and I would walk 500 more. CET'15 99.993
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

a waiting room has 'n' equally spaced seats in a single row. the 1st person who enters can sit anywhere in the row. the 2nd person who enters sits in a row such that he maintains max. distance from the first. distance between any two seats is the number of seats between them excluding seats of both persons. the 3rd person who enters in the room sits such that the sum of his distnce from the 1st and 2 and person is max.the 4rth person that enters the room such that his distance from the 1st , 2nd and 3rd is max. and the process continues. if n=17, the max. distance of the 7th from the 1st to the 6th person will be?
how to approach ?

You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ques 39... any good way to do that?

hard work pays off
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ques 39... any good way to do that?

hard work pays off
undefined