AIMCAT 1416 Scores , Discussions

145 Posts  ·  474 Users
About this group
Booking of slots for AIMCAT 1416 has started .It will be invigilated online test to be held from *7th* July to *14th* July , 2013 The rules remains the same. *Please adhere to the following guidelines: *1\. Don't post/discuss any ques...
Page 1 of 15

1416 was really tough as compared to previous ones or only I felt it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bhai 1516 toh gajab ka tha ..!!

zameen pe  laa diya mujhe .. 24 attempt , 12 correct 24 marks ..!!

😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody can explain solution for question 19, how did they get the 136 as the number of matches won by bottom 97 players???

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,
Just gave 1416 as I missed it before!splat
What were d cut offs for each section?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 9 boxes - B1 through B9 - each containing a different numbered card from among C1 through C9, not necessarily in the same order. Five friends A, B, C, D and E decided to play a guessing game in which E acts as the organizer and looks at all the cards in the boxes and keeps a note of them. Then, each of A, B ,C and D makes a guess regarding the cards in each of the nine boxes. For each correct guess, a player gets +2 points and for each wrong guess, he gets -1 point. At the end of the game, it was observed that each of A, B, C and D scored exactly 6 points. Table is attached as figure.

The card in which of the following boxes was not correctly guessed by A ?

It ain't over until I say it's over ! || Calls - IIFT, XLRI || Converts - IIFT-D, XLRI (BM & HRM) || https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01N6I3B88
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone help me with question no. 22 to 24 of section 2?

It ain't over until I say it's over ! || Calls - IIFT, XLRI || Converts - IIFT-D, XLRI (BM & HRM) || https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01N6I3B88
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a doubt regarding question 13 of section 1. Which is about the division of 10*10 square grid into 1800 sq rectangle . I think the answer is wrong , as the arrangements of 2*9 squares and 9*2 squares is taken into account twice , but they will form the same rectangle. Any body else having the same doubt?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What %ile i can expect in AIMCAT 1416 only in section 1 QA: 57 (20C and 3W)

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody please explain 11-12 (sec 1).

Past is past. Present is future!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did nyone get the explanation for q22-24 caselet of the second section???
plz help...😠

IIM Calcutta PGDM Class 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...