AIMCAT 1415 SCORES, DISCUSSION

122 Posts  ·  358 Users
About this group
Don't post/discuss any question(s) during the test window.
Page 1 of 13

Guys..plz upload the pdf with soltn. Will b of great help..#request!!

AB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody help me in solving the DI set 23-25?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think sol is wrong for question 11 . Number of region created by n line summation(i)+1 this includes both finite and infinite regions (for 3 lines 1 finite and 6 infinite ) hence according to me there is no need to add 2*13 separately. Am i missing some thing? Please help

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys, Will TIME be uploading the video solutions also..i mean do they do it immediately after the results or after sometime...should i be expecting them ??

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

AIMCAT 1415. Upload it, damn.

Why fuckinNot MBA?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone solve question 15 of aimcat1415 with proper logic. The solution given by time is crappy. btw the question was : How many 4 digit perfect squares ABCD (where abcd are not necessarily distinct) exist such that the two digit numbers AB and CD are perfect squares? Time guys just made cases and solved (Ain't no body got time for that ). I want to know if there exists some logical solution.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls upload aimcat1415 pdf

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls upload aimcat 1415 ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, Puys. I have 2 queries regarding question 14 (One clock loses 1.5 mins a day, and another gains 2.5 mins a day. Find after how many days they will show the same time.)

1. Does AM or PM matter (i.e if both show the time as 3, will they be considered to show the same time only if both are 3 am or 3 pm?)?
2. If it does matter, this is how I worked it out: They will show the same time when
sum of time lost by one clock + sum of time gained by the other = 24 hours

(For eg. let's say 2 clocks show the time as 3 pm. If one loses 9 hrs a day, and the other gains 15 hrs a day, both will show the same time, i.e. 6 am at the end of the day, as 9+15 = 24)

Let number of days be n
so, n(1.5) + n(2.5) = 24*60
so, n = 360

@scrabbler @chillfactor
I fear not the man who has practised 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practised one kick 10000 times. -Bruce Lee
11 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is der any special batch for time students who get more than OA 90%ile atleast once during the first 10 mock tests??..

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...