AIMCAT 1410 Scores and Discussion [Please do not open the thread unless you have taken the test]

184 Posts  ·  514 Users
About this group
Invigilated Window: 18th Aug- 25th Aug.*Please adhere to the following guidelines: *1\. Don't post/discuss any question(s) during the test window.2\. Share your slot details/attempts/score/experience in one post.3\. Refrain yourselves from...
Page 1 of 19

Hello,

I scored 41 in Quant. embarrased
Can anyone tell me sectional percentile for Quant with this score?
Thanks.
Dave, why do we fall?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

need the recent aimcmat ......ws unable to give d exm... plsss send me....

Oracle it is.. !!!!!
1 comment
HARII
@HARII  ·  0 karma

hw shud i send u..?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just now gave the test in missed AIMCAT ..got sec-1 42..and sec 2- 40..what will be my percentile??

If you dont like a rule...then follow that rule...get to the top ...And change the rule -Hitler Mama...
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ra10as12
@ra10as12  ·  0 karma
@rsssudheera : hey may u please provide me answer ke(not soln)y of aimcat 1410,will be grateful to u,thanks
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if anyone uploaded the pdfs(ques+sol) of aimcat1410 , please share da link ...TIA :mg:

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had taken the test in non invigilated mode, but cant find the solution online. Does anyone know where to find it?😠😠

2 comments
aadhi444
@aadhi444  ·  1,400 karma

Go to missed AIM CATS and click the link for AIMCAT1420. You can find the solution there in a format similar to online sectional tests 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ra10as12
@ra10as12  ·  0 karma
@aadhi444 : hey may u provide me the answer key(not soln) of AIMCAT 1410.thanking in advance .plz
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody explain me the OlaCabs Paracompletion wues (Q32) of VA..... I wonder how will it be option A....?? As the tone in the complete passage is on positive note... and Option A being negative... please somebody explain!!! @ankita14 ?

2 comments
maverick050289
@maverick050289  ·  166 karma

OcaLabs 😃 ... nyway i had marked option 3 ... the one which (according to me) concluded the para by saying "thanks to IT , 1 million youth is working blah blah ... " as in the penultimate sentence of the para , it says that we need such force for development smthing ... and i didnt mark option A as it was too general ..

baat bas itni hai k if i had marked option a , pakka answer galat nikalta and reason would have been .."statement a is too general , so wrong"... nd since i didnt mark , it is right ... 😛
#kharabKismat

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Juan_94
@Juan_94IIM Kashipur  ·  669 karma

I am a newbie,anyway..just got hold of the question paper... Option A is the possible one .Follow,the last sentences,the narrator is quite doubtful about the future of such a startup like Olacabs.The lines"And in a country with stuffy business culture,in which commercial and political dynasties are ....." directs at the doubtful mind of the narrator regarding enterpreneurship/startup sort of things.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I also have a doubt similar to Joffrey's . In Q50 , I feel that option 4 shud be the ans instead of option 3 .
It is stated in the passage that even if genes come into contact with other cells, its not guaranteed that genes will get switched on . So option 3 wont guarantee that the method will be effective.
Option 4 states that genes get switched on to make enough protein, so this will be more likely to make gene therapy effective .

Could anyone explain this ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In Ques no 10, why is it r^n+1 in the formula of sum in GP? isnt it r^n??

Faculty of Management Studies, 2014-16
3 comments
maverick050289
@maverick050289  ·  166 karma

0,1,2.......,n .. total no. of terms = n+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rockstar24
@rockstar24FMS New Delhi  ·  169 karma

ohh..okay..Thanks!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone tell me how to save these aimcat solutions in pdf or some other format to use in the offline mode

1 comment
chemicalsaurabh
@chemicalsaurabh  ·  787 karma

click print in right corner....a window wil appear....click save...wil save in PDF...u can change path... 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@akki26

QADI 27A 24C 69(First time I had 4 mins spare in the end with 27 Attempts already)

VALR 16A 8C 16 (solved only one LR , that the only sad part, RC were from out of the world)

OA 43A 32C 85 (Missed a century again, all thanks 2 Section 2)

QA 99.02

VA 53.39 😠 (Lowest till date)

OA 95.23 rolleyes

UDT'14 Why do we fall.....so that we can learn to pick ourselves up http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2014-mock-score-repository-25116679/29400216
3 comments
Mukund_Dev
@Mukund_Dev  ·  0 karma

you have good marks in sec 1. :thumbsup: for that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akki26
@akki26  ·  0 karma
@maverick050289 , hell ya....truly inspirational 😃
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment