AIMCAT 1408: Scores & Discussion ~ (Don't open unless you've attempted the test)

152 Posts  ·  483 Users
About this group
Invigilated Window: 1st Sep- 8th Sep.* Please adhere to the following guidelines:** *1\. Don't post/discuss any question(s) during the test window. :noentry: 2\. Share your slot details/attempts/score/experience in one post. ...
Page 1 of 16

can anyone tell me how much percentile i got in 1408 ?

I got 34 in qa embarrased and 31 in va so
overall 65 embarrased

can someone plz tell me..?
Thanks in advance..
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A score of 46 in QA would fetch what percentile?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone give me the link to download AIMCAT for 2014 with solution....from dropbox or something..please mail me mhnhemant@gmail.com....plz help i need it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody who solved Q no. 22-24 of Verbal section (6 chairs and wives and husbands sitting opposite) please explain how if A and C guessed the positions of their wives wrong , that essentially means they are sitting behind their wives according to the solution?

CAT 13 : 99.20, CAT 14: LOL (95.88), as they said take lite
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In Q33,Sentence d...on the 2nd February.... is this sentence correct? Shouldn't it be on 2nd Feb or on the 2nd day of Feb?

I have faith in the end of the story :) ... ISB :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

in aimcat what matters marks or percentile???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys, plz explain q no. 1 of section 1 related to clocks. am not getting the solution even.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

was unable to take aimcmat mock whch ws held recntly 😠..... anybdy plsss share the cmat paper pdf........

Oracle it is.. !!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody explain solution to Q9- related to cyclic Quad.

In TIME solution, it says that AE*AC=AG*AD=
How is this possible because if this result is using tangent secant formula, E is not a point of intersection of secant and circle.
Neither is G point of intersection.

As far as my understanding goes, tangent secant formula says that PT square= PA*PB where A and B are points where secant meets circle.

€‹
So my question is- how it got AE*AC=AG*AD €‹ ? which formula?
I am confused.Plz explain this point.
IIM Bangalore :2014-16 , Other non-IIM Converts: XLRI, SP Jain-Mumbai,MDI, Narsee Monjee
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody pls explain qn 21?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...