AIMCAT 1313 - Information, Scores, Discussions

467 Posts  ·  192 Users
About this group
AIMCAT 1313 is an ALL-INDIA MOCK TEST (Paper & Pencil) to be held on 22nd JULY 2012 at 10 AM. There is no test-window and slots. Anyone can give the test. For: NON-TIME students : Register on the link in TIME homepage. TIME students...
Page 1 of 47

does anyone or his friend want to share his time account .......???????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Someone please send aimcat 1313 pdf at my email id: sajjunu@gmail.com.

Educator
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Someone plz share the pdf for aimcat1313

Calls:Sibm p,Nmims,MDI converts:Sibm p,Nmims
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Someone plz share the pdf for aimcat1313

Abhijit Bhattacharjee Cat2011: 89.11%ile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I wrote the exam today at home. Scored 71
Sec 1: 44
Sec 2: 27

Although I know that the percentile on this score is ~97, could someone give an idea about the sectional percentiles?

Thanks a ton!

CAT'11: 95.86 %ile CAT'12: 97.37% ile CAT'13: 95.68 %ile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone mail me the PDFs of this Exam Please?

Thanks in Advance :)
https://www.facebook.com/testkeeda
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@manmeet_akali said: ya, mujhe bhi doubt lag raha tha, that is y asked.Many TIME verbal Qs, it seems at times try too hard to make it confusing and they end up providing confused answers themselves . you did not keep the mock paper with u after the test? yaar confidence hai .. btw u started ur prep i read somewhere.. verbal ke lie kya kar rahe ho?
Nothing as of yet. Just getting back to basics with Quant. Verbal baadme dekh lenge.
Ad Majora Natus Sum. | thepai.wordpress.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@manmeet_akali said: @Omkarp..koi nahi. @ashishpai2001-tune dia hai na yeh wala?can u help me out with this one.
I vaguely remember that qn, but can't see it as I don't have the paper. If you can upload or send me a screenshot of it, i will explain it. AFAIK, I felt that this particular answer maybe, was incomplete/incorrect.
Ad Majora Natus Sum. | thepai.wordpress.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@manmeet_akali said: Q 15 in the verbal section. I don't understand the explanation given for how (a) can also be a part of the answer?? Where has it been said that Spain did anything at all in America?
1313 nahi di hai. So don't know.
Sorry. :)
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus|| UDT '12, MMDT '12, '11. Quora: http://www.quora.com/Omkar-Parab-1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anybody please pm me the question paper?? I cunt give the exam.

CAT 2012 - 99.83 %ile. FMS Delhi, 2013-2015.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...