Aimcat 1217

7 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Has anyone got information about where and when would it take place?
Page 1 of 1
does anybody has previous year AIMCATS or CL mock papers.... if yes ...can u guys please mail it to me ...

hi,
posting email IDs on PG is not allowed. please edit your post and remove the ID. also, sharing copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. if a person who has past mocks sees ur request, they might send you a PM (private message) asking for your mail id.

happy PGing..
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

does anybody has previous year AIMCATS or CL mock papers.... if yes ...can u guys please mail it to me

will really be thankful ...

abhimanu29 Says
can sumone pls put the ans to all the qustions.....i didnt recieve the solutions and there4 m not able to calculate my score....

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/68678-aimcat-1217-scores-discussions-pls-6.html#post2812115

Ask all queries related to 1217 in that thread. You will get better response. 😃

can sumone pls put the ans to all the qustions.....i didnt recieve the solutions and there4 m not able to calculate my score....

killer_cat Says
Even i wanted to know.. Is it MCC , Harrington road for Chennai folks ??? Could someone respond... Time too plz..

yeah it is at MCC,Harington road.but i am also confused about the time.please PM me the time if u get any info.
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Even i wanted to know.. Is it MCC , Harrington road for Chennai folks ??? Could someone respond... Time too plz..

Has anyone got information about where and when would it take place?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!