AIMCAT 1214 Scores, Discussions (Pls do not open if you have not taken the test yet)

366 Posts  ·  175 Users
About this group
Pls use this thread to post your AIMCAT 1214 Scores
Page 1 of 37
Arre yaar bhai! Even after saying all this! Whats the point in posting your scores or being desperate over an aimcat which occurred close to a month back?
And understand that no one here can come and write your paper for you, you alone have to do it! So these smileys wont work. Besides, you got 65 marks, then why are you asking others for help? You should be helping others mannn:splat:

And 1 more thing, just 1 simple thing:

You have posted your 1213 scores in the 1214 thread. Just for ur kind info:splat:

All the best for your preps

arey yaar these were 1212 scores.. I posted them by mishtake here.. My bad I didn't delete the post... Sorry G.. No smilies. 😐
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Even i am not getting answer to it da macha. Some1 hear this cry of help

Even i am not getting answer to it da macha. Some1 here this cry of help

Can anyone plz help me with problem no : 43,52,59..of this AIMCAT

Take the root lying between 2 and 3 as 2.5 and form the equation.
Find out f(2)f(3) for this equation. It will be 1/16.

This guy sure is helpful isnt he? Helped me a lot with lotta questions in this thread. Give it up for "ASPCAT" One rocking helpful guy.

Cheers dude!

All the best! Crack it this time
So many people found Quant easy. :splat:
Matlab mera kuch nahi ho sakta.
And precision ki toh maa-behen ek ho he rakhi hye

QA/DI- A-17, C-10 Score- 23
VA/LR- A-26, C-17 Score- 42
OA-65

Arre yaar bhai! Even after saying all this! Whats the point in posting your scores or being desperate over an aimcat which occurred close to a month back?
And understand that no one here can come and write your paper for you, you alone have to do it! So these smileys wont work. Besides, you got 65 marks, then why are you asking others for help? You should be helping others mannn:splat:

And 1 more thing, just 1 simple thing:

You have posted your 1213 scores in the 1214 thread. Just for ur kind info:splat:

All the best for your preps

So many people found Quant easy. :splat:
Matlab mera kuch nahi ho sakta.
And precision ki toh maa-behen ek ho he rakhi hye

QA/DI- A-17, C-10 Score- 23
VA/LR- A-26, C-17 Score- 42
OA-65

Heyya people every time i switch on PG i see a lot of new posts and comments regarding aimcat scores...well definitely scores should be monitored but don't u think people are actually spending too much time analyzing these results rather than utilizing time for preps? Well the best advice id like to give now, is to go and study people rather than being so worried about these silly scores. For after the actual exam you will realize how futile these scores actually were!

Anyway ATB guys! Do well

Hey can't anybody help :@

how in the world does x5 come before x3? can somebody explain please?