AIMCAT 1202 (please do not open if you have not given the test yet)

399 Posts  ·  170 Users
About this group
This thread is for AIMCAT 1202 starting from 10th October 2011 till 12th October 2011. :: Lets post our scores and discuss the test. P.S: Please Don't discuss any question before the test window is over. All the best Puys !...
Page 1 of 40

When are the results from the reopened window expected to be out?

PGP, IIM Ahmedabad Class of 2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone plz explain the solution for the 3rd ques in QA(AIMCAT1202)? how h is 1/2 or 1/2*(root3/2)??? plz help as i'm weak in QA....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Signature ka kya hai bhailogon.........Daily 200 Crore ke proposal sign karta hoon!! Phir bhi salary mein chawanni hi milti hai..........!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Puys plz explain Q:28 (DI)

how is it that the num of mech engg for whom exactly 4 details available 0?

I WILL ADVISE YOU THAT PLZ DONT STRUCK ON ANY QUESTION IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING.

move on! Prepare for AIMCAT 1201.

ATB!
Signature ka kya hai bhailogon.........Daily 200 Crore ke proposal sign karta hoon!! Phir bhi salary mein chawanni hi milti hai..........!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
QA/DI- 20A 16C 4W 44

VA/LR-25A 21C 4W 59..

OA - 45A 37C 8W...103

gUYS this the first time i have cleared all the cut offs ....but i know its too late...:splat:

bhai.............its not late..........!!!

AIMCAT 1201 & 1202 seem to be the most relevant and depicting the original CAT pattern. so no worries bhai...........u are landing very good

ATB!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys plz explain Q:28 (DI)

how is it that the num of mech engg for whom exactly 4 details available 0?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QA/DI- 20A 16C 4W 44

VA/LR-25A 21C 4W 59..

OA - 45A 37C 8W...103

gUYS this the first time i have cleared all the cut offs ....but i know its too late...:splat:

J.P Morgan | Media Cell | IIM Kozhikode 2014-16 | CAT 13 99.43 | XAT 97.21 |
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

edited.......

CAT 15: 95.92(QA:99.27) | SNAP 15: 97.34 | XAT 16: 97.376
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plz PM me the soln link of AIMCAT 1202 . I just gave it now in the re-opened slot but am unable to see the link to check for analysis.
Plz help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kinji@PG Says
Allocate the numbers to the different games and different states. For example, for Kho kho, the teams would be 3 and since kerela is not playing, hence all the other states are getting 1 each. similarly, others can be done. This set is previous CAT set.

thanks buddy!!!

If u could also tell about the 20th one. Thanks in advance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...