Aimcat 0706

310 Posts  ·  96 Users
About this group
I found a thread on todays AIMCAT which was started yesterday and was about to be closed. I couldnt find any other thread for 0706 so i created this thread. Well the main difference in todays mock from previous ones was that there were 5 opt...
Page 1 of 31

Yeah, this saturday stuff is there at Osmania..The minerva complex one is for toppers in AIMCAT as they said..( I dunno how my name got picked up in that.. I'm yet to crack AIR 300 in aimcats ) ..

Hi Ajith

Actually TIME announced on last Sunday during the IIFT Mock that they r conducting a seminar reagrding WHAT TO DO IN LAST 5 WEEKS before CAT at the Ameerpet Center.

But there they mentioned that the seminar is in Osmania Univ on Sat from 10-12 & 2-4.
I dont anything abt Minerva Complex!!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Got a phone call from TIME office Hyd informing about one CAT seminar at Minerva complex Secunderabad on coming sunday afternoon..Has anybody attended it before ? I mean, attending this would mean missing my CL mock in the afternoon session.. If anyone has attended it before in any city, please reply about the quality of this...

Thanks,
Ajith

Hi Ajith

Actually TIME announced on last Sunday during the IIFT Mock that they r conducting a seminar reagrding WHAT TO DO IN LAST 5 WEEKS before CAT at the Ameerpet Center.

But there they mentioned that the seminar is in Osmania Univ on Sat from 10-12 & 2-4.
I dont anything abt Minerva Complex!!!

Got a phone call from TIME office Hyd informing about one CAT seminar at Minerva complex Secunderabad on coming sunday afternoon..Has anybody attended it before ? I mean, attending this would mean missing my CL mock in the afternoon session.. If anyone has attended it before in any city, please reply about the quality of this...

Thanks,
Ajith

kya hua bhai?
Aphasia ka first stage guzar rahe ho kya?

... pata nehi what happened (now don't again take this as a symptom of aphasia )

-- again same post!!! ---
something must be wrong with my browser ... sorry for this 😞

TintinAndSnowy Says
That's the spirit dude ... and am sure you will :)

kya hua bhai?
Aphasia ka first stage guzar rahe ho kya?

-- double post --
(not sure how it got posted twice) 😞

U cud'nt haf been more right dear.....
Really feels nice that some1 can understand U, as he is in the same boat..!!

PG rocks...M gonna kill them all tomorrow

That's the spirit dude ... and am sure you will 😃

can any1 mail me papers of the all mocks if possible..if anyone has them please tell i will pm u.thanks