Aimcat 0705#15th Oct..

218 Posts  ·  104 Users
About this group
ANOTHer sunday another aimcat...same toppers????? find it out here...hope to find a paper close to actual cat this time....
Page 1 of 22

At the KC centre in delhi, AIMCAT 704 was conducted on friday itself! but they didnt let us take home the paper or the solutions. so no post or thread i guess. today is the official test date. lets c wat cards people come up with:-)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Yeah! me too was searching for one n finally came back to the last week's thread...guess after that poll goofup last week no one is game...donno what TIME comes up with this time...
should be a normal paper...I suppose!

:wow: Its already saturday night and no thread without poll started yet!! :wow:

Hey can anyone guide me to a TIME test centre near near or in Dwarka in Delhi?? I have come home for Diwali and now since the TIME centre ppl have the day off cant ask them...
I know am asking a little late bt all help will be appreciated..

I dunno y TIME persists with cut-off's at 80 %ile ....

There has to be some thinking/reason behind it.. till CAT 2004 they used to have cut-offs at 83.33 %ile for 3-sectioner mocks and at 80 %ile for 4-sectioners.. (and had 75 %ile as the cut-off for the lone 5-sectioner mock)
A lovely paper.. the gud ol times were back 2 the forefront, ven CAT was more atest of speed...

My score :

DI : 27.
VA : 42.33
QA : 36.66

Total : 106/225

Nd, me thinks the main CAT paper will b on similar lines( wid the difficulty level a little increased..).. My reasonin behind this is : Last yr, reportedly, there was a guy who scored cent in one of the sections.. nd m sure the paper setters surely don want such a situation... Neways, nothin is predicatble... Lets Keep our fingers crossed till 19th....!!!

Hey, i totally agree with you Me too scored exactly same as you...106!
The break up in my case was
Eng : 42
Quant: 34
DI : 30
Really hope CAT'06 would be on similar lines, cause this is where i seem to be doing best.

Not completely surprised looking at the results...My splits:

DI/DS: 24.67 %ile 95.03
QA: 23.67 %ile 92.06 Lost a mark here:neutral: because, as someone had pointed out in one of the earlier posts, two questions for calculating the area and perimeter of the shaded region have not been counted.
VA/RC: 41.67 %ile 97.67

Net: 90 %ile 98.39

AIR: 340
CR: 33

Have a Happy Diwali everyone!!!:smilecol:

~SK

Well not a good mock for me..Well checked results late though..%ile 95 I guess..Actual Score dropped down by more than 10 marks..neways I guess am on the falling side of sinusoidal curve.. still I have the belief 😃 More later!

My Scores:

DI - 20 , 86.43 %ile
VA - 43.67 , 98.67 %ile
QA - 17.67 , 78.61 %ile

Total - 81.33 , 95.76 %ile

I dunno y TIME persists with cut-off's at 80 %ile ....

I dont think u r bollocks up with haunted 99,however,i think u have clinched good score man.Have reliance in your preparation and as far as i peeped this mock CAT paper,i think,it was all about English reasoning test and why dont u think this of postitve side with TIME analysis?. They say with this score u may get 4 calls so u have got better time possiblilty to convert this in 6.Isnt that?.....Brother cross your finger for the best..My all good wishes are with you.....:)

Congrats for joining 99 club

Thanks dude.