AIM XAT by T.I.M.E on 20th Nov discussion

83 Posts  ·  56 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Use this thread to post AIM-XAT(20th Nov)marks and discuss the paper. Please provide details like following No. of questions attempted: Diifficulty level:
Page 1 of 9
rajeshn1091 Says
I have with me OMET101219 and there dont seem to be any marks to the right hand side of the questions.

In that case you are posting on the wrong thread. This one is for OMET101218. As far as I remember every question carried equal mark (u may take it as +1) in 19 one and progressive negative is to be applied. Refer to first page of the question paper booklet.

All the best!
NITIE Management Batch 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have with me OMET101219 and there dont seem to be any marks to the right hand side of the questions.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rajeshn1091 Says
How was the marking scheme? I did not give it but have brought the paper and giving it rightnow. How were the marks given? Plus 2 minus half or what? Please answer, its v imp.

Everything is written on the paper. Marking for each question is given on the right hand side of the respective question.

Negative marking is 1/4th of the total mark allotted to that question.
NITIE Management Batch 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How was the marking scheme? I did not give it but have brought the paper and giving it rightnow. How were the marks given? Plus 2 minus half or what? Please answer, its v imp.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Scored 49.75. Can anyone tell me what would be the percentile???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Solved the paper tday in 2 hrs and scored 76 marks.
what wud be the percentile???

FMS Delhi, Batch of 2014. CAT 2011 : 99.82 XAT 2012: 97.49 Calls : FMS, XLRI, All IIM's except K
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys i have given the exam at home so couldnt really rate my performance...Can someone pls help me with the cutoffs mentioned by TIME for this paper.
My score:
QA: 6.75 :(
VA: 18.50
AR/DM: 17
Overall: 42.25
Also pls write the overall cutoof for this paper (along with sectional cutoff)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody tell me the %tiles and cut offs.

QA - 26 - 3.25 = 22.75
VA - 45-5 = 40
LR - 13-4 = 9
OA = 71.75.

Got to buck up in LR.

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i gave this test from home today in 1 hr 50 mins

My scores are :

QA - 27
AR - 17 😞 ( all dm questions i attempted went wrong:nono:)
VA - 32.5 ( surprised by my accuracy in va )

Total - 76.5

Puys who have given the test earlier, can u please tell me my approximate percentile in overall as well as sectionals

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wrote the test today as I had not given it then...no point in posting it here,but still ...!!...

QA/DI:- (45 mins) Attempted marks 30 -->Score 15 mera QA itna bura bhi nahi hai.. 😞 )

VA+LR (35 mins) Attempted 54 marks ---->Score 34

AR+DM(35 Mins) Attempted 35 marks ----->Score 22.5

OMR (5 mins)

OA :-71.5 Stupid performance in QA ......pathetic in fact...!!....:nono:

Season 11 :- CAT -98.73 CALLS :- IIM B,I,S,RRRTUK,MDI,NITIE,SPJIMR Converts:-MDI,IIM S,RRTUK,NITIE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...