AIM-XAT 23-DEC-07 Discussions

77 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group
Hi puys, i take pleasure in opening this new thread which would cater to the needs of the students for mock xat discussions... AIM-XAT would be held tomorrow by T.I.M.E....so common puys... let your doubts roll on...!!! WOW...everybody is r...
Page 1 of 8
buck_was

Even that is like 1/4th of the wrong answers...
Don't read too much into it buddy..
Rather don't read anything into it..

Repopsting my query .. someone anw plz.. !!

PUYS with previous XAT experience could u plz give some info about the level of the paper.. Was it similar to this mock ..
Also nythin specific needs to done for XAT ??? I have heard they ask a lot of calculus .. limits.. 3d geometry . is it ?? . didnt see much of these in the mock ..

@nurav -- just a few changes in the "digits/numbers" of questions will give you the
exact XAT-07 paper.

It's the shock factor that matters..

~Nitin
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Repopsting my query .. someone anw plz.. !!

PUYS with previous XAT experience could u plz give some info about the level of the paper.. Was it similar to this mock ..
Also nythin specific needs to done for XAT ??? I have heard they ask a lot of calculus .. limits.. 3d geometry . is it ?? . didnt see much of these in the mock ..

Surreptitious Says
The results are declared and the highest score is achieved by a fellow puy...congratulations...and the irony is that there are 3 people who think that they have scored above 71 in this test...now i seriously doubt how many people have actually voted correctly in the CAT poll....what do you say everybody....??

it always happens in any of the polls.....
shrey21 Says
hey can u temme d link for d results of dis test

its in your Student Home page.. when you log in .. there is a drop down box below the Aimcat wala..
Sadly, no percentiles have been given. :(

A score of 33-34 would fetch close to 500 rank.

And, about no. of people who took the test; well i don't think i need to answer .

hey can u temme d link for d results of dis test
nurav Says
THey have deducted my markS for that too.

can u gv me d link for d results for this mock
Hi can any one tell me the answer to question no 54 in verbal(meaning of brunt.) Shouldn't it be "pressure" option no 5. TIME keys has given the wrong option no 4 but in the solution they have mentioned it as pressure. THey have deducted my markS for that.
:(

THey have deducted my markS for that too.

The results are declared and the highest score is achieved by a fellow puy...congratulations...and the irony is that there are 3 people who think that they have scored above 71 in this test...now i seriously doubt how many people have actually voted correctly in the CAT poll....what do you say everybody....??

My Score :

LR - 21C,6W ------------ 18.85
VA - 16C,12W----------- 10.85
QA - 10C,6W ------------- 7.85

OA - 47C,24W ------------ 37.55 -- just missed it ..

This was my first ever XAT ..
PUYS with previous XAT experience could u plz give some info about the level of the paper.. Was it similar to this one ..

no key changes..

nothing to say...! :shocked:

~Nitin

http://www.time4education.com/xat/errata.asp?tno=25 :|