AIM GD/PI call getters -2006 !!

54 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Hi All, This is the forum where people who have got calls from AIM for the GD /PI to be held in between 13th Feb - 17th Feb Please post your profile and any thing that could help us through the GD and PI. ~Mockie ::
Page 1 of 6

HI ITAL......well m from delhi boss.....
so pple have made it from here 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea if any guy from the Delhi GD/PI group made it to the First List.
Call getters mostly look to be from Mumbai/B'Lore.
I am still confused about this List sting.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks suhas...fr that piece f info...
i myself spoke to dilip today and he said we shud expect teh letters by the week end which wud have all the details....
as fr now it seems we have to pay 400$ to cnfirm.....

suhas was rite....can we start a yahoo group fr the same...
i cud do that provided everyone is game fr it...........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just spoke to Dilip Kewat yesterday, was dissapointed with his non co-operation. I too got a call. All those guys who are in the "limbo" the wait wont be too Dilip told me the second list will be out by next week.

I asked him for the a detailed database consisting of AIM alumni in India, so that all those who have got in can interact with them and also a list of guys who have got in, cause my ppl dont know about this forum, cause when i met a cpl of ppl during the GD/PI.. they dint know what pagalguy was... so.. I guess we have to start a yahoo group for those unfortunate and unaware individuals.

Here are some of last years figures...

Total admits given arround = 75..
Number of guys who accepted it arround 45
Number of guys who got aid arround 10
And the list of people who will get the AIM scholarship will be out end of march!

(So i hope this lessens the anxiety for folks waiting for the second list)

Ciao.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey siddhant.. U wud be required to shell out $400 as reservation fee.
out of which $100 is for dorm.. non refundable...
have patience till u get formal letter in hand.

chill....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea how do we cnfirm the offer guys....
do we just have to send a mail across..or any other frmal procedure

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI all,
I too got a call.. many from my group got calls.. here in mumbai on the last day of the interview.
So Basant .. I was telling u that not all have been selected... a few of those selected won't be making it there so relax guys .. those who didn't make it for the 1st list.. u wud get a 2nd chance...
I spoke to dilip. He said that wait for the formal letter to reach u before u take decisions.
keep posting... till then

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys - Any news about the 2nd List. I really hate this limbo situation.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations puneeth_gt, sidhant9 & baz24 and rest of the AIM admits.

I started of another thread for all the AIM 2006 admits. Inviting you all to start using that, now that you have been admitted to AIM: AIM Admits 2006.

It will just make it easier for everyone, who has received an admit at AIM, to correspond with each other. I actually know a couple of seniors at AIM and have been in touch with them. I have also asked them some queries I had about AIM. As soon as I shall be receiving some answers, I will definitely post them at the above mentioned thread, for the viewers to have a look at them. Hopefully, that will help all of us in some way or the other.

Once again congratulations to ALL those who have made it through the first list.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Nothing much decided uptill now Sidhant... I know the pluses of AIM... Dad went for a shorter exec education course there and the legacy is big in Asia... its the confusion that people rake up about the placements and also the fact that AIM has been absent from the rankings the past couple of years.

And you're right on the S'pore positions well... I find more and more people opting for a S'pore position even from IIMA... so no big deal on that. Of course I'm really interested in the types of companies that have come in the past to AIM's job fairs or the get-togethers that AIM arranges. That would be a good data to work on rather than 3rd party perspectives.

I might end up going as I wont end up losing anything so lets see....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...