AICTE approval how imp. is it.( pgdba rizvi college),

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
> Hi Sujit, AICTE approval is essential. Thts primarily because it is a government body which recognizes the ability of an institution to impart education as per the norms set in favour of the benefit of students. More essentially it also ens...
Page 1 of 1
My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,

I think I support wht Acadfunda says...I mean why Risk it...u never can take the risk of being Kicked out of an interview as ur institute or course is not Recognized...

Try ur luck next time with a recognized institute

Adios

i do agree that rizvi PGDBM isnt recognized,but we cant ignore d fact that all of its students are placed for ther summers n their final placements.while 60% n more PGDM students arent placed in a college like IES
Hi Sujit,

AICTE approval is essential. Thts primarily because it is a government body which recognizes the ability of an institution to impart education as per the norms set in favour of the benefit of students. More essentially it also ensures that there is credibility in the program that is being conducted. Not having AICTE approval can mar ur chances in the future, especially when companies recruit Candidates only from Recognized institutions (Recognized primarily by UGC or AICTE or any other Government body. Try calling RIZVI and enquire if they have applied for the recognition? I think they would have...but ensure the same.

U r 30...but does life end at 30??...u cud always give a try again for colleges which offer courses with AICTE/UGC recognition. What will u do when u r 32, wid an MBA frm a Not-recognized institution/course...u mite be into a deeper trouble bro.

It Took a Little Pagalpan and a Brand was Born
PUMBA..Moving towards becoming India's finest Autonomous University B-
School

Hi,

I think I support wht Acadfunda says...I mean why Risk it...u never can take the risk of being Kicked out of an interview as ur institute or course is not Recognized...

Try ur luck next time with a recognized institute

Adios