Agri business Management- VAMNICOM, Pune

181 Posts  ·  132 Users
About this group
HI Puys, this thread is dedicated for all those MBA (Agri business) aspirants who aspire to take admission at VAMNICOM, Pune. pls dont hesitate to ask any sort of queries related to admission at VAMNICOM.......... best of luck :: ...
Page 1 of 19

Where were the results announced for the selected candidates

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 68 %tile and from general category. What are chance of convert my gd pi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA in ABM & Rural Dev Admissions 2020  

Candidates who all are Intrestead to do MBA in Agribusiness and Rural development from IIMA, IRMA, MANAGE , NAARM , NIAM , IIPM, VAMNICOM, SIIB, Welingkar and other colleges kindly join Whatsapp goup through a link given below OR scan QR code for the updates as well as preperation. 

https://bit.ly/33tJ1uy

Post 61598273803626
1 comment
ManojKumarSobha
@ManojKumarSobha  ·  1 karma

Can't able to join this group .... With this link & QR code

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody tell which one is better to join vamnicom or iifm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi my no is 1 in first waiting list general category are there any chances of me getting the seat

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone know what is the fee refund policy in Vamnicom????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
2 comments
Rahuldalal8
@Rahuldalal8  ·  0 karma

whatsapp me 7709457908

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rahuldalal8
@Rahuldalal8  ·  0 karma

for any query

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what about the job profiles offered after agribusiness? as i hv a core biotech background, 

1 comment
ajinkya2111
@ajinkya2111  ·  0 karma

If you are from Biotech background... you are going to get good jobs in near future.....if you do MBA in Agriculture Business Management/ MBA in biotech. Biotech students gets jobs in seed sector, pesticides and other related fields. But the most important point is ...do a job in a field of your own interest....  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello, can any one please solve my queries regarding PGDM-ABM course in SIIB pune and VAMNICOM pune, which has better placements and exposure, im very confused in considering them, please help

1 comment
Snigdha54
@Snigdha54  ·  0 karma

a

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear PGDM-ABM aspirants, you all can post your queries about anything related to admissions and the college. We would be happy to help you. All the very best!! FOLLOW THE LINK..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/admissions-2015-17-national-institute-of-agricultural-extension-...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...