AGE OF EMPIRES....The Mother of Strategy games !!!

213 Posts  ·  116 Users
About this group
Hi all, I'm a diehard fan of AOE !!! I'm currently playing Age of Conquerors expansion pack. Any other AOE fanatics out there ??? Lets discuss expert strategies, tips and favourite scenarios....
Page 1 of 22

BEst Strategy Came Till Now....... n don't think Tht There Wuld B Better Game thn This1.....

Played all d Whole Series.....

n Age Of Empires 3 There Where 2 Expansions .... Asian Dynasty n The War-Chiefs .... but there was another Expansion "The Napoleonic Era" It was Non-Commercial n Fan Based Not Released Officially By ENSEMBLE STUDIO..... Had ny1 Played It ... Can Ny1 Tell me from Where To Get tht....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BEst Strategy Came Till Now....... n don't think Tht There Wuld B Better Game thn This1.....

Played all d Whole Series.....

n Age Of Empires 3 There Where 2 Expansions .... Asian Dynasty n The War-Chiefs .... but there was another Expansion "The Napoleonic Era" It was Non-Commercial n Fan Based Not Released Officially By ENSEMBLE STUDIO..... Had ny1 Played It ... Can Ny1 Tell me from Where To Get tht....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I love age of empire but if it is the mother then daddy of strategy game is command and conquer.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shashank235 Says
i'm great fan of aoe. any body has aoe-3. few days back i saw its graphics on net. its amazing

I have played it...and all the three accompanying expansion packs..
graphics is only one part....the story line of Black family spawning over generations is awesome...simply stupendous and then there is the 1857 revolt campaign too for us Indians 😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How does one rate Rise of Nation same as age of empire just with modern weaponary...!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i'm great fan of aoe. any body has aoe-3. few days back i saw its graphics on net. its amazing

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The Bad Guy Says
I think strategy games like Commandos & Desperados are a lot better than AoE. :wink:

jemappelle_bond Says
AOE is a great game but has anyone played COMMANDOS.

Commandos (both versions) is a lot better than AOE when it comes to strategy, ppl. Believe me. I thought AOE was the best strategy game, but then i played commandos and forgot all 'bout AOE.

Agreed, Max Payne is damn good when it comes to graphics, but it is a short game when compared to GTA Vice City........

Naren.

i just love commandos.. :cheerio:
green beret rocks

played all commandos 1,2.3.4 series
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Puys!!
I've started playing AoC after a long time. Used to play too much in college during 1st,2nd and 3rd years. I'm playing through voobly client these days.
Anyone interested??

Life's been a maelstrom of mediocrity, and I'm trying to get out of it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yeah i used to play multiplayer only... but now its hard to find time but still sometimes we do... nothing matches AOE:)

Accepted Nomad is superb

Try it on multiplayer that brings the best out of the map
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
alok_amitabh Says
Guys trying playing Nomad map.... after playing random map for long we started playing Nomad Regicide... it is absolutely mind blowing... the game becomes very unpredictable and is not much dependent on civilization..

Accepted Nomad is superb

Try it on multiplayer that brings the best out of the map
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...