advise regarding cfa

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hello all, I am a 3rd year Production and Industrial student of the Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee. I am contemplating a career in finance as an investment banker... the standard way of doing this on our campus is through cat/gmat... bu...
Page 1 of 1
hello all,
I am a 3rd year Production and Industrial student of the Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee. I am contemplating a career in finance as an investment banker... the standard way of doing this on our campus is through cat/gmat... but i wanted to get into finance immediately and so I am thinking about taking the cfa....can u guys tell me about the opportunities available for somebody like me after the person has cleared say 2 levels of the Cfa by the time of passing out.... also data/experience (relevant obv) would be much appreciated...

Hi

welcome to PG

THis might help: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/need-some-opinions-on-cfa-25012326

Also search is an effective tool on PG: PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT - Search Forums

Regards,
Pallavi
My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello all,
I am a 3rd year Production and Industrial student of the Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee. I am contemplating a career in finance as an investment banker... the standard way of doing this on our campus is through cat/gmat... but i wanted to get into finance immediately and so I am thinking about taking the cfa....can u guys tell me about the opportunities available for somebody like me after the person has cleared say 2 levels of the Cfa by the time of passing out.... also data/experience (relevant obv) would be much appreciated...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.