Advice on which schools to apply

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi guys, I need advice on which schools to apply for an MBA. My profile: \- Portuguese male, 28 years. \- I have a PhD in electrical engineering. \- 9 years WE (pre-graduate, part-time) in my family's business - hotel management ...
Page 1 of 1

An MBA in Family Business is targeted primarily to those aspiring students who plan to take over the family business and aim to take it to the next level. It is a relatively new master’s degree that acknowledges that family owned businesses constitute a large proportion of the business market, and that they face special circumstances in an uncertain global economy. 

Read More: https://medium.com/@Inst._of_Management_Nirma_Univ/mba-in-family-business-management-b0eb1325208a

srinavasam
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HULT International Business School could be a decent option.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GMAT is not the only thing schools look at. You should def try INSEAD and LBS as you have great work experience and you have a PHD. Try at whichever school you want. For european schools you need work ex thats is good. 640 is a decent score. Good luck

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I need advice on which schools to apply for an MBA.
My profile:

- Portuguese male, 28 years.
- I have a PhD in electrical engineering.
- 9 years WE (pre-graduate, part-time) in my family's business - hotel management
- 4 years WE (post-graduate, full-time) in consulting (0,5y at Accenture) and engineering (3,5y at the biggest portuguese corporation)
- 640 GMAT

My dream schools are INSEAD and LBS, but due to my low GMAT I'm not even gonna bother to apply.
I am applying to IE and thinking about IMD and IESE.
Can u guys give me any advise on other schools at which I stand a chance?

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...