Advice needed within 24hrs

12 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
hi folks i have got a final admit at LBSIM Delhi . hv deposited the fees at LBSIM too. is it prudent for me to go all the way to mumbai from delhi for WELINGKARS interview ....... guys and gals i really do need some advice as i know that both r...
Page 1 of 2

5 years old thread..Locked

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
modernite87 Says
wat did u finally join ?

i hope,you have seen the date of the above post.please avoid pulling out old and dead threads.post on the more active threads pertaining to your query.

hope that helps.

mods,please close the thread.
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots

wat did u finally join ?

point noted 'lazyone'

Welingkar has good building. Thats where it ends

lazyone

sorry for the spelling mistake folks ......arrgh i hate it when i do it but this keyboard of mine is partly to be blamed .its staying in delhi and not saying in delhi .

hi folks
i am absolutely overwhelmed by all the responses . thanx a ton guys and gals . yeah i filled u welingkar interview centre as mumbai as i was working there . now i have quit my job and saying in delhi .
i sincerely thank u ppl for posting reposnes . i was in a fix really .
PG ROCKS for sure

sonali

MS
@MS  ·  0 karma

Hi,

since you need to decide on it so urgently you must have your interviews real close...LBS and welingkars...i dont have much info. about any of the colleges but have heard of them...

ofcourse,if you have done your research well and are decided that you will be joining LBS even if you get in Welingkars then there is no point in going to Mumbai ..

But if you are still comparing and contrasting them then i would ask you to go for the interview if possible...it will have twin benefits...first hand knowledge about the institute (infra,student interaction etc etc)...and it will get back your peace of mind....

so if you are not too busy go and have some fun in Amchi-Mumbai !

Mohit

hi dude

i think it wud be better if u dont go 4 welingkar . lbs is definately better than welingkar. moreover they have called 22000 ppl for first stage and out of these they will select 1200 for 2nd round. so pretty tough to get a final conversion. moreover i have heard it from welingkar students that there is a system of backdoor entry too. so it wud be better just to relax rite now n when time will come go to lbs. no problem.

cheers

When U have filled the fees too then I dont find any point going to MUm just for an interview...
U first need to make up your mind that if u get a call from Welingkars too will u leave LBS???
If yes then do go for the interview else not..
My call is that Join LBS... Good placements...