Advice Needed !

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi everyone, I'm nitin..just completed my B.Tech in IT from ASET,GGSIP University, New Delhi with 70% agg. I've also been placed with a US based MNC..and expecting my joining call around early Oct. I want to first work in the industry (for min...
Page 1 of 1
hi everyone,
I'm nitin..just completed my B.Tech in IT from ASET,GGSIP University, New Delhi with 70% agg.
I've also been placed with a US based MNC..and expecting my joining call around early Oct. I want to first work in the industry (for min/around 6 months) and then join a regular MBA.
I wish to start preparing CAT 08 from this Aug and shall be primarily aiming at Fore,LBS and IIFT. Please advice me about the type and amount of preparation required.And whether my 6 month experience count during my Bschool placements (shall i be allowed to sit among laterals in all/some offers?)
Also, in case i do not get thru with these, I'd like to know if private institutes like IIP M and Amity provide admissions between Mar-May !And whether these schools are good or not.
Please tell me about the fee structures of Fore,LBS,IIFT,Amity and IIP M .

Thanks to all,

Nitin

Hi Nitin,

You have asked loads of questions in one single thread for me to be able to answer:

My Take: 1) I don't think 6 months of experience will make you eligible for lateral placements in a bschool from what i knw you need to have atleast two years experience to be counted as a lateral,but then again it can differ from bschool to bschool,so please do find out with specific bschool you are aiming for.

For CAT08 Related queries-

Exam resources/CAT 08 LInks

(CAT 2008 links)http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...008-links.html (CAT 2008 links) (CAT 2008 links)
Exam Resources - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2007, GMAT, XAT, CAT 2008, SNAP, IIM, CAT 2007 Analysis Answer Key

For Rest of your queries use the search option to find the threads:

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2007, GMAT, XAT, CAT 2008, SNAP, IIM, CAT 2007 Analysis Answer Key - Search Forums to find out the threads answering your queries here.

Thanks,
The Only thing constant in Life-Change!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi everyone,
I'm nitin..just completed my B.Tech in IT from ASET,GGSIP University, New Delhi with 70% agg.
I've also been placed with a US based MNC..and expecting my joining call around early Oct. I want to first work in the industry (for min/around 6 months) and then join a regular MBA.
I wish to start preparing CAT 08 from this Aug and shall be primarily aiming at Fore,LBS and IIFT. Please advice me about the type and amount of preparation required.And whether my 6 month experience count during my Bschool placements (shall i be allowed to sit among laterals in all/some offers?)
Also, in case i do not get thru with these, I'd like to know if private institutes like IIP M and Amity provide admissions between Mar-May !And whether these schools are good or not.
Please tell me about the fee structures of Fore,LBS,IIFT,Amity and IIP M .
Also advise me about other good institutes and options ( if any ).

Thanks to all,

Nitin

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.