Advertising and Marketing communications

5 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Dear friends, I am looking out for a PG course in Advertising & Marketing Communications. I guess there are similar courses like Communications Management or Media Management. Can any1 of you let me know, if there is any kind of differences i...
Page 1 of 1

There we go... Hope it helps :)

ChUcK

Chuckie... look at the dates on the thread.... why do you think i'd not posted on it? n00bs... well, can't live with them, can't live without...

I'm sending this thread for the honours...

Regards,
Grondmaster
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well, what you're looking for is the Post-Graduate Programme in Communications Management at MICA. This course will not catapult you into advertising, per se, but will help you get into the more broad communications industry, of which advertising is a major part. I guess this is what you're looking for.

Other than this, SIBM offers the Marketing Communications specialization.

I don't specifically know of too many others, but NMIMS also offers a similar course. Look through the instis that are mentioned in the posts above.

For MICA discussions, come here.
For SIBM and SNAP discussions, come here.
NMIMS discussions here.

There we go... Hope it helps :)

ChUcK

A Mallu Accent is just a Hyundai made in Kerala. http://www.facebook.com/ChucksComicsAndStuff
MICA is one of the best in this area. So be sure to have it on your list.
Founder - MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb

buddy

if i'm right this field is on a rise with the advent of many mnc's in india n globalisation hype...v hav lots of colleges in india like

MICA AHMEDABAD
IIMC DELHI
MET MUMBAI
SIMC PUNE
IIBM PUNE

THERE IS NO SUCH COURSE LIKE ADVERTISING U KNOW IT IS CALLED MASS COMMUNICATION WHERE IN U GET TO LEARN THE CONCEPTS OF ADVERTISING N APPLICATION OF THEM U KNOW...

APART FROM THE ABOVE SAID COLLEGES THERE ARE MANY COLLEGES BUT SEE THE PLACEMENT PROFILE N STEP FORWARD...
ALL THE BEST

Dear friends,

I am looking out for a PG course in Advertising & Marketing Communications. I guess there are similar courses like Communications Management or Media Management. Can any1 of you let me know, if there is any kind of differences in them in terms of course contents? Also, which are INDIA's top ranked institutes offering these courses ? Being a Mumbai resident, I wud personally prefer Pune. Can anybody help me out ?

Regards,

Pady