Admissions Thread for Taxila Business School, Jaipur: PGDBM 2012-2014

15 Posts  ·  47 Users
About this group
Dear Puys This is the *Official Admissions Thread for Taxila Business School,Jaipur for the PGDBM batch 2012-2014*. All queries related to the admission procedure, placements, internships, scholarships etc can be put here. *Ms Ritu ...
Page 1 of 2

Whether you're an entrepreneur, a working professional
Or perhaps looking to speak the language of finance fluently,
Then this is the perfect workshop for you!

Register here now- https://lnkd.in/gTDDvRg

Contact vashworkshop@gmail.com for further details. #finance #accountingandfinance #financialeducation #business 

Post 80574115816708
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How  to get scholarship.

Writer by heart coder by mind
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last date to apply for taxila?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got selected in taxila, should I consider it or leave it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is TAXILA b-school worth joining for pgdm... Plz suggest..

12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Nitesh.kansara
@Nitesh.kansara  ·  0 karma

@kirtiagarwal_qm thanx for info 😀

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mayank96
@mayank96  ·  2 karma

worst collage ever , my frnd deposited rs 50, 000 in feb as he was trapped in there false promotion of "minimum package of 12 lac" per annum . when we canceled his admission they told money will be refunded in 3 months . it has been more than 6 months no refund . He has been calling them from feb , they just ignore him and say not to bother them . 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the placement % of 14-16 batch & average salary & how many company visited for campus placement???

1 comment
monkeydvader
@monkeydvader  ·  0 karma

Ans what is the highest and lowest alumni in the 14-16 batch?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TAXILA mba is de-recognised last yr and the management didnt even refund the fees paid by few students who opted out from the college due tot this reason

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Parth,
Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India. The city which once had been the capital of the royalty now is the capital and corporate city of Rajasthan. At present, Jaipur is a major business centre with all requisites of a metropolitan city. It hold more than 5000 companies having a population of app 50 Lacs.

Jaipur is on the top having contributed 58% Jobs oppurtinities as per figures released by ASSOCHAM for year 2011. Pune ranked 2nd by contributing 10% Job oppurtinities.

Infact couple of Jaipur based companies hired our students for their offices located in other countries.
Over more Jaipur being peaceful and having low crime rate offers lifetime opprutinities.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Gud Afternoon....!

Although, Jaipur is an old and peaceful city and I hv heard that Taxila is a good college.
But what are the placement oppotunities in Jaipur?

Thanx,
Parth

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Student

It seems you carry good academic records. Getting nervous during interview is very normal, in fact not getting nervous some times may be fatal.

Be what you are, no need to hide your feelings under a big artificial smile. During interview you may tell the fact that you are nervous as you are taking this interview very seriously because this is the matter of your career.

Believe me when you take things seriously you feel the sword of uncertainty hanging right on your head... will I get..will I not.. will I...will i not..

and every good B school likes to have serious kind of stuff, whom they can train and place well.

Don't underestimate, have faith in yourself and do well during PI, no one can stop your growth.

Yes I endorse your worlds that Taxila is a good B school and it is good as it nurture students like you.

This year USA Giant Vygon has taken 9 students from Taxila at a package exceeding Rs. 5 lac and they will also be getting pension. Apart from Vygon we had more than 37 companies landed at Taxila to take our students from campus

Happy MBA
May God bless you!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...