Admissions Thread for ITS Institute of Management, Ghaziabad & Greater Noida

12 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Dear All, ITS Management Institute (Ghaziabad& Greater Noida) announces the admissions open for PGDM 2012-14 batch. This the Official Admission Query thread of ITS Institute of Management (Ghaziabad& Greater Noida campuses). You can...
Page 1 of 2

For admissions in any Graduate and Postgraduate courses across India kindly contact on 9918800603...Free of cost councelling and help available...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is its greater noida aicte approved for 2012-2014 batch??
m asking this because someone wrote that it is not aicte approved on their facebook page.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All

The Admission process is in full swing at ITS. Last year the GD/PI sessions were conducted on 23rd January and 27th March. This year, the process has already started and GD/PI is being organised at various locations because of the large number of applicants from various states.

The competencies which are assessed in GD/PI are
a) Level of Confidence
b) Personality and Mannerism
c) Communication Skills
d) Knowledge of Current Affairs
e) Subject Knowledge

You can visit our website for the entire schedule of GD/PI for admissions to PGDM FOR SESSION 2012-14.

All the Best
Admissions ITS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The two year full time PGDM program offered by ITS is equivalent to MBA as approved by AIU (Association of Indian Universities).

The program is open to graduates from all streams. Last year, the PGDM Batch(2011-13) of 240 students comprised of graduates from BA, BBA, BCA,B.Com,B.Tech,B.Sc and BHM respectively.

Also, these students are from different states all over India. A large number of students are from UP followed by Delhi, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Maharashtra, MP, Uttarakhand etc.

A good mix of students from the various states makes the program all the more lively, interesting as well as challenging. Students interaction and engagement in various activities help them to bond with each other and be more sensitive to people and work together in teams, which is absolutely required in the corporate world.

ITS Admissions Team

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Shubhangi

For doing PGDM, you need to be a graduate. The course is open for all the streams whether it is science, arts, commerce , engineering etc.

The course comprises of various subjects and the emphasis is on developing managers who can work in corporate sectors in different areas like marketing, human resource management, finance etc depending upon one's area of interest.

We have a good mix of students from all the streams for our management courses and they are doing very well. There are ample career opportunities after doing PGDM in various sectors like banking, retail, pharmaceutical, FMCG, Education and Training etc. You may visit our website and check out the placement records of the previous batches also.

We will be happy to address any query that you may have.

Best Wishes

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone tell me about the number of seats available at ITS in PGDM programme? I have done graduation in Arts. Will I be able to do the course ?

I have heard that it is easy for commerce graduates but not so for arts background. What will be my career prospects?

Shubhangi

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Tanay,
Placements at ITS are the best in its category institutes. Students in past have been placed in companies like , RICOH Nestle, Adobe ,Luminous, Dabur, J K Insurance , Dun and Bradstreet, ITC, ONICRA, Grail Research etc. ITS has a huge base of happy alumni working across the length and breadth of industry in India, for details of placement you may visit institute website.

Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me bout the placement at ITS. I have heard bout it but will be grateful if anyone could share some details.

Tanay

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The GD/PI is organised at various places like Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad,Patna etc. You may please visit the ITS Website: Top Business Schools India, Top Management Institutes in NCR, MBA Colleges in Delhi/NCR, Best Management Schools - ITS Group for further details on this.

Thanks
ADMISSIONS TEAM,ITS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where will the GD/PI be held ?

Can you give further information ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...