admissions balaji society

10 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
hey all the admission procedures at sri balaji society starts by the end of this month.. i mean for IIMM ICTM ICIB n ICMHRD.. chek out.... or
Page 1 of 1

can anyndy tell me hw much wud score wud be enough in mat n cat to increase the chances of geetttiing IIMM

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hey u guys,
i made it through ichmrd and iimm . i know for a fact that these guys have excellent faculty and infra. but what id worrying me is the fact that this college is very strict and that they dont allow u to go home in the 2 years. also that these guys dont even allow the usage of mobile phones in the campus and that we can only use the std phone facilities given in the campus.
is this really true? this is a pg coll , is it not? not a military establishment , right!

PLease dont post on this thread as there is another active thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iimmictmicibicmhrd-sri-balaji-society-25020259

Post your query on it.

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

hey u guys,
i made it through ichmrd and iimm . i know for a fact that these guys have excellent faculty and infra. but what id worrying me is the fact that this college is very strict and that they dont allow u to go home in the 2 years. also that these guys dont even allow the usage of mobile phones in the campus and that we can only use the std phone facilities given in the campus.
is this really true? this is a pg coll , is it not? not a military establishment , right!

divs1234 Says
hey man.. is isbm good? and what abt pumba!!! what is the full form .. and what is the procedure to get into it?

SIBM is rated highly. Wnt compare with any OTHER insti, but just find out yourself from the seniors @ SIBM and PUMBA is Pune University's MBA program! Don't tell me you're planning for an MBA with all this KNOWLEDGE!

hey man.. is isbm good? and what abt pumba!!! what is the full form .. and what is the procedure to get into it?

hi
let me put this straight..
u wil b lookin for placements mainly when u join an institute .. in Balaji society u dnt have to worry abt placements provided u r ready to put the efforts..

U were doing a gud job in sharing info on Balaji society...but where did u learn that "dipper" advise? There are lot of other parameters when one selects a b-school...lots of em. Plcmnts per se are not a benchmark for choice . Faculty background, infrastructure, alumni base, research base, industry reputation, quality of students and what not. In pune there just 3 names which many know are on par with such credentials- SIBM, PUMBA and SCMHRD.

Apart frm these 3, every other b-school boasts of da plcmnt figure u have stated. Plz be a little judicious when u advise, after all you are representing your institute.

All the best and keep up your (good) work:)

hey man whats the last date of filling iimm form?plz tell me asap!!!

hi
let me put this straight..
u wil b lookin for placements mainly when u join an institute .. in Balaji society u dnt have to worry abt placements provided u r ready to put the efforts..
this time the ave package goin on is 4.5 lacs for IIMM nICTM
so i think this is agood place to join..and faculty is too good.. only thing is tat the schedule is tight .. got to work on 365 days
but to get a placement i think any1 wil b ready to slog for a couple of years..
mail me if u want to knw more..
wats ur background?

what balaji reputatio..is it worth to do mba from there what is ploacement

hey all
the admission procedures at sri balaji society starts by the end of this month.. i mean for IIMM ICTM ICIB n ICMHRD..
chek out....
or