We welcome DBS Bank for PGDM Summer Internship Program on - campus hiring.
Safe and secure campus
Merit cum means scholarship
Study abroad program
Network of 9000+ Alumni
AICTE and AIU approved and NBA accredited program at IILM
After completing my B. Com from Delhi University , I visited few reputed business schools for my PG studies , in and around Gurgaon. I would like to share my experience at the IILM, Gurgaon as follows.
· The interaction of IILM, Gurgaon Admission Managers with me amd my friends was quite realistic and informative . They took us around the Campus and briefed us about AICTI approved PGDM course offered and its curriculum and activities spanning over 2 years.
· There after our interactions with various Departmental Managers and Faculty Members was encouraging. We came to know the details of the Skill Development activities and the methodology adopted at IILM, Gurgaon.
· The prevailing infrastructure, facilities and plans to impart a excellent combination of theoretical and practical exposures with different Organizations, Intuitions, Business Establishments within the country and abroad, shown to me appeared to be quite in support and in tune to the proposed 2 years PGDM course .
· The faculty members are easily available to the students and are very supportive and positive in approach to the issues in hand and generate confidence that " I can do it". They already make us feel like a Manager.
· In just a short time of few weeks we have already had prominent speakers from ICICI Bank and HR firm Ricarda PeopleCraft Pvt. Ltd. to impart knowledge of their respective fields.
· I visited CII summit on "Developing Future Leaders in India", at New Delhi which was addressed by the top professionals and consultants having rich experience in the fields across the industries , business schools , policies , healthcare , publishing , banking and media amongst others. Their variety of viewpoints were an eye opener for me.
· Will soon be heading to International School Of Management, Dortmund, Germany, for a four weeks Course on International Business Management.
· The Environment and Atmosphere at the Campus is full of Positive Energy which is very essential factor for Learning.
· My co- students in PGDM course give a reflection of their responsible and good upbringing and their focus to be disciplined Achievers in near future.
· I feel that IILM Gurgaon can well said to be an instrument to contribute to the Vision of our former President, Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, to transform our Indian youth from "Seekers of Employment to Employment Generators."
Experience by an Alumni: I am an alumnus of IILM.
When I joined college, I had no idea of what will I be? I give full credit to what I am right now to the faculty members, mentoring sessions, industrial visits and many more things to name at IILM. It gives me immense pleasure to tell you guys that you are at the right place.My faculty member taught me, that everyone is like a flower. If you are a flower with soft touch, you can mould yourself according to the environment and this is what is required in the professional world. But, if you are flower with hard touch which can't be molded that means it requires a lot of work to be done and the adaptability to change yourself. I miss my college days.....
The first 60 students go to study Marketing & Entrepreneurship in Canada. Apply now!