Admission thru Management Quota & Backdoor

4 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
I have started this thread for the purpose of people interested in admission in colleges thru management quota or some sort of back door entry i.e. thru money only and to get more information on this subject. Regarding management quota every ...
Page 1 of 1
I have started this thread for the purpose of people interested in admission in colleges thru management quota or some sort of back door entry i.e. thru money only and to get more information on this subject.

Wrong place mate. We dont intend to play any role what-so-ever in such illicit campaign.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I have started this thread for the purpose of people interested in admission in colleges thru management quota or some sort of back door entry i.e. thru money only and to get more information on this subject.
Regrding backdoor entry it is thru some agents which are now avle in all the cities of our country and their rates also vary accordint to colleges and student. They for some colleges may take a top up amnt for the seat booking and remaining has to be paid upon the receipt of admn letter.

More information on this subject is welcome.

Hi Ashish,
I don't think PG is the right forum for this kind of info. Don't mention the names of institutes in this regard. Mods please lock this thread.

Hey guys plz tell me about the colleges and procedure.

Regarding management quota every body is aware of it as many colleges hv open written on this as ******** and others.For that fees also vary.

Regrding backdoor entry it is thru some agents which are now avle in all the cities of our country and their rates also vary accordint to colleges and student. They for some colleges may take a top up amnt for the seat booking and remaining has to be paid upon the receipt of admn letter.

More information on this subject is welcome.