Admission Query Thread for Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad

15 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group

Dear Puys, This the Official Admission Query Thread of Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad. Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad was founded in 1990 by group of visionaries. IMS offers PGDM (MBA Equivalent), Unde...

Page 1 of 2

What all documents should I carry for GD/PI...I have my GD/PI tomorrow.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i would like to know the cutoff required in CAT for IMS Ghaziabad ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

whats the cut off for mat dec 2014..?

2 comments
IMS_GHAZIABAD
@IMS_GHAZIABAD  ·  349 karma

Shubham ,Thank you for showing interest in IMS Ghaziabad. At IMS we have unique selection process which is as follows:        GD-25%,PI-35%,WET-10% DA-10%,Qualifying Exam-10%,Academics-10%. Hence we do not consider the scores of Cat and Mat alone

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IMS_GHAZIABAD
@IMS_GHAZIABAD  ·  349 karma

Shubham for further details you can contact our admission team on our toll free number 1800-102-4170

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Here is the link to the 2015-17 Admission Query Thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ims-ghaziabad-official-admission-thread-pgdm-2015-17-29304380

Please direct you questions here.

All the best!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ashish008kumar

IMS_GHAZIABADCOULD You please inform me the fee structure of PGDBM prog.Wats d average placement package ?

Hi Ashish,

Total fee for PGDM is 7 Lacs for two years. This is inclusive of International Study tour as part of course curriculum, Laptop and several certification Courses. The average placement package for last year was close to six lacs that has improved for the current batch. 100% placement of 2014-16 batch has been done ,6 months before completion of PGDM. For more details call 1800-102-4170 toll free.

http://ims-ghaziabad.ac.in
1 comment
vinni_025
@vinni_025  ·  0 karma

Let me know about about international study tour. where does it happen ? and what is the procedure. Nothing is metioned on your website.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
IMS_GHAZIABADCOULD You please inform me the fee structure of PGDBM prog.Wats d average placement package ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Puys

The thread for the admission queries of IMS Ghaziabad for the batch 2012-2014 is now functioning at the below mentioned link. Kindly redirect all your queries into that from now on.

IMS Ghaziabad Admission Query Thread

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Romica,

Thanks for your keen interest.

Below were the key highlights of last year placement.

- 150 Pre Placement Talks were received, out of which 120 companies conducted the process.
- Few students have been offered International Placements in the Middle East and the South African region.
- The highest international CTC offered has been Rs. 18 lacs PA. and the highest domestic was Rs. 8.5 lacs PA.
- The average CTC on campus is Rs. 5.07 Lacs PA.
- Average of 1.8 offers per students.
- 8 PSU's for placement, such as Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, South Indian Bank, Corporation Bank, Union Bank of India, SBI Life, Power Trading Corporation.
- AXIS Bank, Corporation Bank and ICICI Bank have been the major recruiters with the total of 130 accepted offers.

For more detail follow our official blog.

IMS Ghaziabad - Placement Report 2011 IMS Ghaziabad

Regards
IMS Ghaziabad

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks to reply this...

And i want to know the placement profile of this institute...and average package of placement also .....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Romica,

Thanks for your interest. Please follow the below link for admission criteria for PGDM course.

Institute of Management Studies

Or

IMS Admission 2012 IMS Ghaziabad

You can even call at 0120-4170626(D), 4170600.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Admissions Team

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...