[Admission Query] MYRA School of Business Mysore - 2013-15 Intake

183 Posts  ·  79 Users
About this group
Dear Puys This is the Official Admission query thread for MYRA School of Business Mysore for their intake of 2013-15. The previous official thread has been closed and all discussions/queries will now be taken up by official representat...
Page 1 of 19

Hello Puys,

Request you all to continue posting queries on the below thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-17-myra-school-of-business-official-admission-query-thread-...

Dikhawe pe naa jao.. Dimaag ki batti jalao
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Is PGDM placements started?If yes can you tell me the range of CTC that was offered?

Regards,

Amith

Hope is the good thing,may the best of things & no good things ever dies!!
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last year CAT/XAT cut off?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
omchandra
@omchandra  ·  0 karma

Does the  placements of 1st batch started.? Can you please tell me whats the future scope?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MYRAadmissions
@MYRAadmissionsMYRA Mysore  ·  595 karma

The placements for the first batch of PGPX ( 2014) was completed with a bang--most of our graduates  getting a 50% to 100% increase in salaries. The founding batch of PGDM will be graduating in May 2015 and the placement season has begun with Abbot India picking up three of our PGDM students ( fresh graduates) at a CTC of 8 lakhs and for example Boston Analytics currently reviewing couple of our second batch of PGPX as well as PGDM students resumes for review. Our career management srvices division works very differently from other schools. From the Chairperson to Dean to Executive Director to Faculty every one is involved and use their network. We provide more customized placement services. So it has already begun! MYRA is a boutique school and the faculty -student ratio is very high and hence learning and everything will be very personalized. We are a school that is not only offers out of this world campus and global learning but is a school that cares!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anypne help me know about mya hostel facility whether it a/c or non-a/c

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
manu120
@manu120  ·  0 karma

It's A.C....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MYRAadmissions

MYRA offers well appointed service apartment facilities as accommodation for our students. So both the men's residences are having AC rooms. However the ladies hostel is a Green Building designed with  lots of ventilation ( to be green) and hence it has no AC. But equally a nice one. Hope this answers your queries.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir,

I want to know about international exchange programme. Can the students have a sem abroad
yes
no
1 answer
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

@trashaa

cud sm1 tell me cutoff for myra ?

There is really no cut off for MYRA. We try and would like to look at the person behind the application. We take into account four aspects of an applicant : consistently good academic record ( which means the scores in 10th; 12th; and graduation are all taken into account); the scores in entrance exams such as GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT; the Statement of Purpose which offers an opportunity to showcase one's prowess/accomplishments extra curricular activities; and the nature and quantum of experience. Which could mean ( for example), someone with say 550 GMAT and 4 years of rich experience in some well known company might still be considered and given admission despite the low GMAT.

The performance of founding batch of students in their first year of academics testifies to our belief. A student who had scored 770 in GMAT and another who had scored 580 are n neck race for the 1st position

www.myra.ac.in
1 comment
trashaa
@trashaa  ·  0 karma
@MYRAadmissions .. ok thanks a ton 😃
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cud sm1 tell me cutoff for myra ?😐

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In this world of Big Data, how will you navigate your life?

The MYRA School of Business, with faculty drawn from the world's finest business schools, is your road map to a career of inspired leadership in an increasingly complex business environment. Navigate the world of big data by learning the right tools to choose the right business school.

Big data is big and a growing business. The global analyst firm Gartner popularized the 5 Vs of Big Data (Volume, Velocity, Variety, Veracity and Value).

How does one verify the voluminous variety of Big Data and find that nugget of business intelligence?

MYRA invites you to a session on Big Data by Dr.Abhinanda Sarkar, Former Principal Scientist, GE, Associate Dean, MYRA School of Business, Ph.D: Stanford University, USA.

Date: January 12, 2014

Time: 10:30 am to 1:00 pm

Venue: Industrial Consultancy & sponsored Research (IC & SR) Building, Lecture Hall, 3rd Floor, IIT Madras, Chennai

To attend Infosession, Register http://www.myra.ac.in/attend-infosession or Call: +91 9686173333

www.myra.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi sir
i am ravi .i got admission in myra .i paid 50,000 . i attended a 1day class in myra on 24/06/2013 and came back to home town Now i unfortunately can do MBA .so how can i get money back . and how much i can get????

1 comment
rishio7
@rishio7  ·  0 karma

how was the college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MYRAadmissions @ PaGaLGuY

Sir,

I would like to know what would be the batch strength of PGDM Course ? Also how many permanent faculty are there ? Is the Scholarship given along with offer letter or will be given at the time of joining ? When I called up Admissions Office, they told they will tell about Scholarships at the time of joining as they want to go through the scholarship letters of the students applied.

13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
sunaina_cr
@sunaina_cr  ·  0 karma

The Institute looks quite great and promising. Thanks a lot for all the valuable information @MYRAadmissions. What would the tentative date for scholarship Announcements ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MYRAadmissions

It depends. It is also rolling along with admissions. if the profile is very good, the scholarship may be offered along with admission offer letter. it all depends on how strong the application is.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...