Admission Queries on MBA Sports

2 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group

To take admission in MBA Sports Management

Page 1 of 1

Does anyone completed MBA in sports management at ESG MBA Banglore? How is college and do they place students after completion of MBA course in Sports manage?

2 comments
saurabhap
@saurabhap  ·  3 karma

If you are thinking about Sports management MBA, I would suggest SSSS pune it is located in pune and really has Good internships opportunities, industry exposure, Get in touch with the college alumni you will get more info about the same. For more info, visit college website - http://bit.ly/2xCV21U

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ShikhaSinghZ
@ShikhaSinghZ  ·  2 karma

@Dhirub The current batch is the first for MBA Sport Management. They will be graduating in 2019. As for jobs, MBA ESG has partnered with DNA Entertainment Networks and they provide projects and internships with ISL, IPL, and other sports leagues to the current students. There is a good chance that DNA will be hiring students from MBA ESG as a result of this tie-up. One of my friends has already joined the program and he has nothing but good things to say about it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I am planning to do MBA in Sports Management. I found one college in Google MBA ESG from France which is providing this course in Bangalore. Please anyone let me know how is this college to take up the admission

Regards, Anitha Rao
1 like7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
ShikhaSinghZ
@ShikhaSinghZ  ·  2 karma

The current batch is the first for MBA Sport Management. They will be graduating in 2019. As for jobs, MBA ESG has partnered with DNA Entertainment Networks and they provide projects and internships with ISL, IPL, and other sports leagues to the current students. There is a good chance that DNA will be hiring students from MBA ESG as a result of this tie-up. One of my friends has already joined the program and he has nothing but good things to say about it. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Amar2018
@Amar2018  ·  0 karma

they say degree offered by some Indian University alongside ESG france... Which Indian University are they tied up with

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...