Admission queries for Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management(SIOM)

12 Posts  ·  106 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 2

I have 90% in 10th 80 in 12th and 7.39 CGPA in graduation(2016 batch) . I am preparing for various entrance exams like CAT , SNAP etc. right now. I haven't any work experience . is it possible to get in SIOM without any work experience???

1 comment
James337
@James337  ·  0 karma

Yup

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The SIOM Operations Management specialization empowers each engineer with sharp engineering and scientific capabilities along with smart business management disciplines. Be it the manufacturing, retail or services sectors such as IT, finance, logistics, transportation, health care or public utility or educational, the service delivery pipelines must be carefully designed, resourced and managed effectively and efficiently. 

Kindly refer to following link for queries regarding SIOM admission process for 17-19  https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions-2017-2019-helpdesk-4805029840027648     

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants, Kindly refer to following link for queries regarding SNAP, admission process and courses offered at SIOM

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions-2017-2019-helpdesk-4805029840027648

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants, Kindly refer to following link for queries regarding SNAP, admission process and courses offered at SIOM 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions-2017-2019-helpdesk-4805029840027648

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@karir 

plzz tell me somthng about Group Exercise???

Perseverance Is The Key!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got 94%ile in SNAP & got a call for GE/PI/WAT...do i hv a realistic chance of getting into SIOM?? Also hv 2yrs work ex

1 comment
karir
@karir  ·  3,215 karma

keep your hopes high. you have a fair chance.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you please tell truth about the companies that come for recuritment.. I have around 2 yrs of work exp. in IT company with around 4.5L package... 

Can i expect around 10+L companies offering package in campus... Is the package really around 9+L for laterals in SIOM.. 

TIA

1 like1 comment
nandagopal.p
@nandagopal.p  ·  8 karma

@mverma4792 The placement figures quoted in our website are authentic. Symbiosis wouldn't risk it's brand image by quoting wrong placement figures. Opportunities are available in abundance, it's up to you to convert them. Hope this helps.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got 73 percentile in SNAP what are my chances to get SIOM nashik

1 comment
karir
@karir  ·  3,215 karma

Hi @utkarsh13 , Your GD/PI call will depend on the cut off. You have fair chances with that percentile. Conversion will depend on your performance in GD/PI as well as your profile. ATB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have filled the SNAP Form and have applied for SIOM, Nashik. I have also filled the SIOM Form. But, the submit button is not visible for me to Submit the application. This button is visible on the SCMHRD form. Please advise on the necessary steps.

1 comment
bluecyphercomet
@bluecyphercomet  ·  0 karma

hello yagnesh.. kindly send me the screenshot of the window. I will forward it to concerned person. (viren.bhujbal@siom.in)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what was the cutoff last year?

1 comment
nandagopal.p
@nandagopal.p  ·  8 karma

The question has been answered in the previous question thread.Please follow u . 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...