Admission Queries for Amrita School of Business, Bangalore [2014-2016]

9 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group

This is an official thread to find answers on admission related queries of Amrita School of Business (ASB) Bangalore, which is the only business school of Amrita University that offers a twinning program (MBA-MS), a collaborative effort of ASB wit...

Page 1 of 1

This thread is closed now. You can post your queries for 2015-2017 in the below discussion:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-17-official-queries-amrita-school-of-business-all-campuses-...

PaGaLGuY & Prepathon Engineering. Edit
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

FB Group for 2014-16 Batch..ASB Coimbatore

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507149006057283/

Thanks

Deepak

amrita coimbatore fee and avgr package ?? any one knows ??

1 comment

Is there diversity in the campus or just south indians are preffered . I have 77 percentile in cat .. should I apply .. I'm from indore madhya pradesh ... will i face social baisness ?

5 comments

What is placement scenario of last batch?

1 comment

@sidsad

i have heard that the rules and regualtion of d campus is very silly and conservative? is it true?

Cant say that its strict, You have enough freedom in the campus. Regarding going out of the campus there is daily 2 hour pass (you need to write in a register and go out). for all other requirements, you can get a special pass and go out. For Week ends / going home you have Gate pass. The faculties and management are cooperative and help you with all your genuine needs.

For sure Amrita is not Conservative or anything.

1 comment

i have heard that the rules and regualtion of d campus is very silly and conservative? is it true?

hii what is the fees at amrita banglore and what are the facilities provided by the B School

Thanks in advance
8 comments

This is an official thread to find answers on admission related queries of Amrita School of Business (ASB) Bangalore, which is the only business school of Amrita University that offers a twinning program (MBA-MS), a collaborative effort of ASB with University at Buffalo, The State University of Newyork.

1 comment