Admission process in Bishop Cotton Girls School, St Mark Road

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group

Call: 9742477771 for Admission guidance in Bishop Cotton Boys/ Boys School

Bishop Cotton Girls’ School

Straddling a timeline of 3 centuries, since its start by the Rev. S. T. Pettigrew in 1865, Bishop Cotton Girls’ faculty has systematically educated thousands of woman students, empowering them to evolve into ladies of substance. Be they doctors, engineers, teachers, nurses, homemakers, scientists or company chiefs, the Cotton Girls’ area unit absolute to build their mark.

Every granite block in our sprawling field encompasses a story to tell: of the vision of the start fathers and therefore the spirit and commitment of a succession of ladies principals World Health Organization over the decades pioneered gender equality and freeing in these holy portals long before such ideas became a part of the collective public consciousness.

Page 1 of 1

Call: 9742477771 for Admission guidance in Bishop Cotton Boys/ Boys School

Bishop Cotton Girls’ School

Straddling a timeline of 3 centuries, since its start by the Rev. S. T. Pettigrew in 1865, Bishop Cotton Girls’ faculty has systematically educated thousands of woman students, empowering them to evolve into ladies of substance. Be they doctors, engineers, teachers, nurses, homemakers, scientists or company chiefs, the Cotton Girls’ area unit absolute to build their mark.

Every granite block in our sprawling field encompasses a story to tell: of the vision of the start fathers and therefore the spirit and commitment of a succession of ladies principals World Health Organization over the decades pioneered gender equality and freeing in these holy portals long before such ideas became a part of the collective public consciousness.

At Cottons, our wealthy inheritance of well-rounded education conjures up U.S.A. to even bigger heights of excellence, getting ready our students from nursery through junior and highschool for challenges that lie ahead.

As Principal, is it's my constant endeavor to follow within the footsteps of my illustrious predecessors, for i think teaching isn't simply a profession; it's a line of work, a present from higher than.

This faculty isn't simply a gaggle of buildings that we've to administer; however a community of thousands of young bodies and minds that look to U.S.A., their lecturers for steerage, knowledge and encouragement to travel forth into the globe.

It is my privilege to steer AN body and educational team that continuously has the simplest interests of our students inside. By the Grace of God, we tend to shall still give a learning atmosphere that fires the imagination, conjures up the intellect and kindles the wonderful human spirit. Above all, we wish the varsity to be a cheerful place; a haven of learning, sharing and caring to and each} kid and every member of the employees is happy to come back to each morning.

Bishop Cotton Girls School Admissions

Candidate seeking admission to the varsity needs to get them registered with the varsity. For this purpose, application forms area unit created obtainable with the varsity Prospectus that may be a priced document.

Selected candidates area unit needed to fill the admission kind (available with the office) and render the punctually crammed in kind by the date indicated on them.

Admission are strictly on benefit basis due to restricted seats.

Call: 9742477771 for Admission guidance in Bishop Cotton Boys/ Boys School Bishop Cotton Girls’ School Straddling a timeline of 3 centuries, since its start by the Rev. S. T. Pettigrew in 1865, Bishop Cotton Girls’ faculty has systematically educated thousands of woman students, empowering them to evolve into ladies of substance. Be they doctors, engineers, teachers, nurses, homemakers, scientists or company chiefs, the Cotton Girls’ area unit absolute to build their mark. Every granite block in our sprawling field encompasses a story to tell: of the vision of the start fathers and therefore the spirit and commitment of a succession of ladies principals World Health Organization over the decades pioneered gender equality and freeing in these holy portals long before such ideas became a part of the collective public consciousness. At Cottons, our wealthy inheritance of well-rounded education conjures up U.S.A. to even bigger heights of excellence, getting ready our students from nursery through junior and highschool for challenges that lie ahead. As Principal, is it's my constant endeavor to follow within the footsteps of my illustrious predecessors, for i think teaching isn't simply a profession; it's a line of work, a present from higher than. This faculty isn't simply a gaggle of buildings that we've to administer; however a community of thousands of young bodies and minds that look to U.S.A., their lecturers for steerage, knowledge and encouragement to travel forth into the globe. It is my privilege to steer AN body and educational team that continuously has the simplest interests of our students inside. By the Grace of God, we tend to shall still give a learning atmosphere that fires the imagination, conjures up the intellect and kindles the wonderful human spirit. Above all, we wish the varsity to be a cheerful place; a haven of learning, sharing and caring to and each} kid and every member of the employees is happy to come back to each morning. Bishop Cotton Girls School Admissions Candidate seeking admission to the varsity needs to get them registered with the varsity. For this purpose, application forms area unit created obtainable with the varsity Prospectus that may be a priced document. Selected candidates area unit needed to fill the admission kind (available with the office) and render the punctually crammed in kind by the date indicated on them. Admission are strictly on benefit basis due to restricted seats.
Call: 9742477771 for Admission guidance in Bishop Cotton Boys/ Boys School Bishop Cotton Girls’ School Straddling a timeline of 3 centuries, since its start by the Rev. S. T. Pettigrew in 1865, Bishop Cotton Girls’ faculty has systematically educated thousands of woman students, empowering them to evolve into ladies of substance. Be they doctors, engineers, teachers, nurses, homemakers, scientists or company chiefs, the Cotton Girls’ area unit absolute to build their mark. Every granite block in our sprawling field encompasses a story to tell: of the vision of the start fathers and therefore the spirit and commitment of a succession of ladies principals World Health Organization over the decades pioneered gender equality and freeing in these holy portals long before such ideas became a part of the collective public consciousness. At Cottons, our wealthy inheritance of well-rounded education conjures up U.S.A. to even bigger heights of excellence, getting ready our students from nursery through junior and highschool for challenges that lie ahead. As Principal, is it's my constant endeavor to follow within the footsteps of my illustrious predecessors, for i think teaching isn't simply a profession; it's a line of work, a present from higher than. This faculty isn't simply a gaggle of buildings that we've to administer; however a community of thousands of young bodies and minds that look to U.S.A., their lecturers for steerage, knowledge and encouragement to travel forth into the globe. It is my privilege to steer AN body and educational team that continuously has the simplest interests of our students inside. By the Grace of God, we tend to shall still give a learning atmosphere that fires the imagination, conjures up the intellect and kindles the wonderful human spirit. Above all, we wish the varsity to be a cheerful place; a haven of learning, sharing and caring to and each} kid and every member of the employees is happy to come back to each morning. Bishop Cotton Girls School Admissions Candidate seeking admission to the varsity needs to get them registered with the varsity. For this purpose, application forms area unit created obtainable with the varsity Prospectus that may be a priced document. Selected candidates area unit needed to fill the admission kind (available with the office) and render the punctually crammed in kind by the date indicated on them. Admission are strictly on benefit basis due to restricted seats.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.